Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card for 2013-5-7

4 posters

Go down

Card for 2013-5-7 Empty Card for 2013-5-7

Post  Jayx Wed 1 May 2013 - 19:48

Taeki VS Handsome (Taeki's debut match)
Ben Dover VS Donnie Darko (Auron objects Ryan not making this a Chaos title match as was requested previously>>>leads to the setting of the main event)
SSC Title Match: Rob Alarm(c) VS Ra.One (Title match, should write off Ra.One in some way as he left the fed without saying a word)
Trigga VS THUNDER
New Generation of Pain VS Survivors (Hurley after last week's win introduces his good buddy John Locke, another survicor od Oceanic 815, and target The Union champs. If they win, they get title shot next week)
Kallen Kozuki VS Leaping Lenny (Special Guest referee: Lelouch Lamperouge. Use the match to propel Kallen/Lulu storyline)
Mistress Sarah VS Wong Fey Hong (Sarah is looking for another male to dominate. Her dislike to male leadership, refering to Auron/Ryan conflicts, could be explored in RP)
RTC Title Match: Jayx the Drake VS Rayder(c) (Title match, first steel cage match in MWP, called Caged Heat)
MAIN EVENT: Auron VS Yoko Kurama (Yoko wins the match, no doubt, but after the match part of roster stand up for Auron leading to announcement of Team Ryan/Team Auron match)

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Card for 2013-5-7 Empty Re: Card for 2013-5-7

Post  Trigga Wed 1 May 2013 - 19:55

Auron, Jayx, and whoever else is probably going to right Auron's post match team up. You can use my character. Just let me know so my RP doesn't conflict

Trigga

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonjericho Thu 2 May 2013 - 6:49

To Rob Alarm; Jason Jericho's services are available if you wish to keep your title "by any means". I have a finisher (Career Ender) just for the occasion.

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayx Thu 2 May 2013 - 18:46

Jason and Trigga - you'll have a match on week4 determining the Primetime champion (since Chris Jericho59 didn't join us the title technically diappeared). And pn PPV the winner will go against Rob Alarm.
Trigga, if you lose week4 match, you'll be in Team Auron, if you win, you'll have title match.
Jason, it is very unlikely that you'd join any of the two teams because your loyalty can only be bought not earned, correct?

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob_Alarm Mon 6 May 2013 - 10:30

jasonjericho wrote:To Rob Alarm; Jason Jericho's services are available if you wish to keep your title "by any means". I have a finisher (Career Ender) just for the occasion.

I came up with a great story for week 4

Rob_Alarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down