Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trig's Frustration

Go down

Trig's Frustration Empty Trig's Frustration

Post  Trigga Sat 4 May 2013 - 9:41

The camera fades to Marisa walking through the locker room. She pauses and looks as a large commotion can be heard coming from an unseen area. As Marisa steps silently to the room, Trigga's voice becomes audible as the cameraman zooms into the area.

Trigga: WHAT The French Dip was that. How dare a busta like Ryan accuse me last week. This has got to be a joke. What happened to fairness and equality. he never mentioned any of the MWP guys.

It becomes apparent that Trigga is on the phone as the camera tries to sneak a view into the cracked door of Trigga's room. A faint voice is heard from the phone but is not loud enough to be audible.

Trigga: No I haven't talked to him yet but, I'm pretty sure he knows...

The voice interrupts in a slightly louder tone

Trigga: What do you mean just chill. I'm not about to sit back while my name is scandalized. The way I see it, Either I handle this like we use to do in the streets; or I make it my business make snack time an everyday thing. Either way, someone's getting hurt.

Trigga smashes the phone down, walks up and then slams the door close. The camera turns to Marisa's puzzled face as it fades to black.

Trigga

Back to top Go down