Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ra.One kidnaps Roxanne

2 posters

Go down

Ra.One kidnaps Roxanne Empty Ra.One kidnaps Roxanne

Post  Rob_Alarm Mon 6 May 2013 - 11:50

[segment after intro speech and before 1st match]

The shows starts with a well known music, The Metal by Tenacious D, being played and a clip aired showing best Rob Alarm's moves and victories is displayed on the screen on the Titan Tron.
A few seconds later, the blonde wrestler appears on the stage and walks the ramp down holding a mic' in his left hand and his belt over his right shoulder.

The crowd cheers his venue while some ex-BWF fans are booing at the champion.

Once inside the ring, he speaks...

Rob Alarm : Good evening *INSERT CORRECT CITY'S NAME Razz* !

crowd : Yeaah !

Rob Alarm : I was informed that a certain wrestler, R1A1 or Air One, or we-do-not-care had a message for me. So, now I'm inside the ring. I'm all hearing, Mister.

The reaction is instant and the face of a strange, pale man appears on the screen over the Titan Tron. He stands in the underground parking lot, wearing a large purple coat. His hairs are discolored and has a green tint. His red makeup sticking out from his lips seems to draw a sadistic smile on his face.

Ra.One : Good evening Mr. Alarm, my name is Ra.One as you seem to forget it frequently.

The joker takes an unworried posture and rubs his temple with the index as he looks at his left side

Ra.One : You know. I've been really annoyed by your words... Weirdo ? Clown ? I worth much more than that you know. But you... you fight against weaklings or your hide behind a partner who's a thousand times better than you. You're just a coward bragging and holding a title you don't deserve. Chaos reigns at the Master Wrestling Promotion and I'm gonna put some order into it. Starting by repairing a great injustice, taking your title and restoring the image of what a true champion should be...

Rob interrupts the strange man, visibly irritated

Rob Alarm : That's enough, I've heard enough from you. The first time you claimed "your" match I replied with a "no". And tonight won't be any different and I say...

Rob holds the mic up in the air

crowd : NOOOOO !

Rob Alarm : The fact is you never won a single match here, in MWP, and there are a lot valuable men who are looking...

Ra.One abruptly interrupts Rob

Ra.One : Fact is I have something they don't and will never have.

Rob : And what is it ?

The camera turns on the right and shows Rob's girlfriend, Roxanne, gagged and tied up on a wheelchair next to Ra.One

The smiling man bends in front the camera with a real sadistic smile

Ra.One : You see ?

Rob doesn't move anymore. His smile disappeared for a expressionless face before he recovers and shows fear and then anger.

Rob : Ro... ? ROXAAANNE !?

Ra.One : All I want is just a single match...

The mad man starts laughing

Ra.One : or your title, it's also fine to me. But unlike you I'm a fair man. Just one match and you can see your girlfriend again. Until then, see ya !

Ra.one pushes the wheelchair out the camera field and the camera fades out.

Rob : ROXANNE !

The unexpected reversal of situation killed all the ambiance and Rob rushes out the arena in a deadly silence, only hearing him shouting his girlfriend's name.

John Dempsey : Wow ! The crowd was pretty much on fire 5 minutes ago and now there is such a silence it feels uncomfortable.
Michael Billings : I hope Ra.One knows what he's doing because if Rob catches him he won't go easy on him
John Dempsey : Ra.One's strategy was to destabilize Rob Alarm and he showed weakness
Andrew Becksford : It was still a nasty trick to use his girlfriend as a weapon but Rob clearly showed fear and Ra.One seems determined to use every mind tricks to take the champion down.
Michael Billings : Indeed. But the show must go on and we'll have next Taeki's debut match at MWP

[end of 1st segment]
next segment will come under

Last edited by Rob_Alarm on Mon 6 May 2013 - 12:10; edited 1 time in total

Rob_Alarm

Back to top Go down

Ra.One kidnaps Roxanne Empty Re: Ra.One kidnaps Roxanne

Post  Rob_Alarm Mon 6 May 2013 - 12:08

[short segment before Ben Dover VS Donnie Darko]

The camera fades in showing Rob Alarm running desperately in the backstage, knocking over tables, trash bins and everything else he can throw, shouting his girlfriend's name hoping to hear a positive response.
After a few minutes, Ryan Conway catches Rob by the chest.

Ryan Conway : Calm down, Rob. Just calm down.

Rob looks desperate

Rob Alarm : YOU WANT ME I CALM DOWN ? HOW COULD I ?

Ryan Conway : No need to shout so loud, my ears hurt. I already sent security men to look after her. Try to calm down and buy some time with him and give me all the rest. This arena is not so large, it won't be long to find her.

On those words, Rob stays silent a moment, looking Ryan in the eyes, then nods and leaves without saying a word.

Michael Billings : It can be painful to hear but Ryan is right. Running in all directions won't help him to find his girlfriend.
John Dempsey : Sometimes it's better to take some time to think instead of playing Ra.One's mind game

Last edited by Rob_Alarm on Mon 6 May 2013 - 13:34; edited 2 times in total

Rob_Alarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob_Alarm Mon 6 May 2013 - 12:43

[segment before the match]

For the second time of the night, The Metal, is being played but this time Rob walks immediately towards the ring instead of shaking hands of the fans and bragging on the turnbuckles.

Rob Alarm : I accept !

The crowd reaction is mixed as some fans are booing the news and other are cheering the announce of another title defense.

Rob Alarm : Don't make me wait ! I accepted. Come down and free Roxanne.

The crowd starts chanting Roxanne's name "We Want Roxanne, We Want Roxanne".
Suddenly, lights are cut off and Ra.One's intro, The Whole World by Outkast, is played. A white spot appears suddenly revealing the kidnapper wearing a victorious smile.

John Dempsey : What a horrible smile ! It's freaking me out.

Ra.One moves slowly toward the ring, not leaving his opponent eyes. Approaching the ring, he makes a small jump on the apron and enter between the third and second rope.

Rob Alarm : Where is she ?

Ra.One : Where is who ?

Rob Alarm : Whe-re is Ro-xan-ne ?

Ra.One : Ooooh ! Her ? Don't remember.

Rob Alarm : THAT WAS NOT WHAT WE AGREED !

Ra.One : I'll tell you if you beat me.

Reminding of Ryan's words, Rob tries to stay calm but his face betrays him as he shows more and more anger. He finally steps back, grabs the belt and presents it to the referee.

Michael Billings : I think this is it.
John Dempsey : This match will be explosive !

Rob_Alarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigga Mon 6 May 2013 - 13:17

You got my vote

Trigga

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob_Alarm Mon 6 May 2013 - 13:19

[after match]

Rob grabs his laying opponent.

Rob Alarm : WHERE IS SHE ?

Ra.One is still a little bit knocked out and takes a few seconds to recover.

Ra.One : mmmm. mmmm ?

Rob slaps the laid down man on the face

Rob Alarm : WHERE IS SHE ?

Ra.One : Did you take a look under the ring ?

Rob slaps him a second time, pauses a second then rolls under the first rope and looks under the apron.

Ra.One smiles at his naive opponent who quickly understands he has been tricked again. Furious, Rob rushes inside the ring, only to throw a punch at the smiling fool.

Suddenly, the General Manager's entrance song, T-N-T by AC/DC, hits the speaker. Ryan Conway appears surround by four security men on the top of the ramp.

Ryan Conway : Catch this guy and bring it immediately to my office room !

Ryan addresses now directly to Ra.One

Ryan Conway : Ra.One, I cannot accept that kind of behavior and your methods are despicable. You're in big trouble, man.

Ryan Conway : Rob, I have a good news for you. Roxanne has been found in a shocked state and we took her to the hospital. No need to rush, she is safe now. I suggest you go and see once you are fully recovered. I told you I would handle this.

Sit in the middle of the ring, Rob watches the security men taking Ra.One out of the arena. Rob finally stands up with difficulty with the help of the referee and leaves the arena under the public's applause.

John Dempsey : And that close a short but intense rivalry between Rob Alarm and Ra.One

Michael Billings : I'm still under the shock for what happened to Roxanne, poor girl. I wish I could comfort her.

John Dempsey : You really are a pervert.

Michael Billings : Why ?

Rob_Alarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob_Alarm Mon 6 May 2013 - 13:21

Trigga wrote:You got my vote

thx, for next week I'll prepare something with Jason Jericho and sooner if possible :p

(sorry Jayx, next week it will definitively be ready before Monday midnight :'( )

Note : Next week, I plan to do a "flashback from last week" and describe what happened in the office

Rob_Alarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum