Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The interruption

4 posters

Go down

The interruption Empty The interruption

Post  Rob_Alarm Sat 11 May 2013 - 10:46

Without any sort of warning, a music is being played, abruptly interrupting the two wrestlers who don't understand what is happening. It doesn't take that much time to guess who is disrupting the show as The Metal, by Tenacious D, is immediately recognized from the first notes being played.
In the same second, Rob Alarm, alone, appears on the top of the ramp with a microphone in his hand.

Rob : Wow wow wow ! Stop this match !

crowd is booing Rob and wants the see the end of the match

Rob : I won't let this match end.

crowd is booing Rob even louder

Rob : I'm the official champion, I hold this title for nearly two seasons now, I've always been faithful to this federation and how am I thanked ?

Rob makes a long sigh

Rob : We talk in my back ! We make important decision directly involving me and without consulting me !
When we fused the two fed's, we gratefully invited a bunch of wrestlers to save their jobs. I have to admit that I was against at the beginning and I certainly overreacted. But the fact is the show has been reinforced and is better than ever. I have to admit that.

Rob : But I cannot admit, that after having defended this title I hold on my shoulder weeks after weeks, I have to drop it without a word. This title is my life, this title is filled with emotions, this is a legacy for all the future champions who will wear proudly this title. So I will NOT accept this ! I will not recognize the Primetime Championship Belt and you guys, in the middle of the ring, can fight each other if you want to know who will face me at *INSERT PPV'S NAME* but this will be for THIS title.

Rob lifts his belt and points it with his finger

(your turn Auron Smile )

Rob_Alarm

Back to top Go down

The interruption Empty Re: The interruption

Post  Trigga Sat 11 May 2013 - 16:56

(Auron, Jayx: How about I respond and Jason gets the jump on me and wins the match instead of altering it to where I just downright lose; It would further my whole disrespect bit and make for some nice drama instead of an upset)

Trigga

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Sun 12 May 2013 - 0:54

The original plan was that I would come out and officially make the Rob v Winner of this match for the title of their choice. While this is going on, you would be distracted and and Jason would take advantage, rolling you up or something. Is that fine/can you work with that?

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Sun 12 May 2013 - 2:56

Dream On by Aerosmith plays and Auron appears at the top of the entrance ramp. Everyone turns to face him, with Jason Jericho positioning himself behind Trigga. Trigga doesn't notice

Auron: Enough! Since we are in a middle of a match, I'll make this short and simple. Rob Alarm, you will fight the winner of this match at Brutal Masters Clash...and the winner of that match decides which belt is used from that moment on. The Shining Star Championship, or the Primetime Championship...which one will it be? Only the winner can decide! So, Rob, Trigga and Jason, is that to your liking?

---
I would have made this a bit longer but something came up. It gets the point across just as well Razz

Last edited by Auron on Sun 12 May 2013 - 9:41; edited 1 time in total

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob_Alarm Sun 12 May 2013 - 7:42

Rob stares at Auron with a suspicious look

Rob : So you want me to put my title on the line at The Brutal Masters Clash and if I lose, you replace it by the ex-BWF title ?

Auron : Not me. If Trigga or Jason choose to replace it, then it will be replaced...

Rob hesitates and looks one after the others his future opponents lying onto the ring then Auron.

Rob : You give me the guarantee that if I win this match, I can bury the Primetime Championship Belt for once and for all ?

Auron : If that is your wish.

Rob : Fine. But I want it do be done the right way. I want it to be official and I want everybody in this arena be the witness when we sign the contract.

(I let you finish Auron)
PS : This is the Shining Star Championship Belt ^^ not the Shooting Star

Rob_Alarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Sun 12 May 2013 - 9:49

Auron: Very well. Come to the Ryan's office so we can discuss this further.

Rob Alarm nods and heads to the back.

Auron: Ref, continue the match!

Auron starts to head to the back. Right when Auron is out of sight, Jason Jericho, who was standing behind Trigga this entire time, quickly rolls Trigga up.

[insert three count and victor announcement here]

[insert Trigga's reply from "More frustration" here]

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob_Alarm Mon 13 May 2013 - 10:18

I'm sorry I won't have the time to write the second segment where JJ and I sign the contract Sad
Or it will be tuesday in the day...

Rob_Alarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Mon 13 May 2013 - 11:14

That's fine Rob. We can just say that we did that off-screen

I inserted all of this plus Trigga's reply into the match already.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayx Mon 13 May 2013 - 21:33

I sooo love to see things resolving without me being present! Thank you guys, keep this up! Smile

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down