Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press Conference on which fed will Dixon Flys' choose

Go down

Press Conference on which fed will Dixon Flys' choose  Empty Press Conference on which fed will Dixon Flys' choose

Post  dixonflys Sun 12 May 2013 - 9:29

*Camera fades in to the conference hall where the representatives of seven federations, newswriters,and reporters from the main stream media are all in attendance*
--
--
(The host of the evening enter and approches the podium, picture snapshots are being heard)
--
--
Host of the press conference:* Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Andy Puskas and I officially start this historical press conference*
--
--
( picture snapshots are being heard )
--
--
[color:5e36=cyan]Andy Puskas:" On this evening of May 10th 2013 the no compete and signing clause has come to the end! For over 10 days now the race between the wrestling federation for Dixon Flys' has come to and end. Our first guest is Dixon Flys' legal attorney Mr. Zoltán Bean!"
--
--
(Mr. Bean arrives dressed up in a white tux)
Mr. Zoltán Bean:" Good evening to all! In my briefcase are the seven contracts my client has recived! We have read them all and scouted all of the feds! Dixon Flys has made his disission. In just a few moments Dixon Flys will sign the winning feds contract. The winning federation will get the services of an undefeated world heavyweight champion and the reigning ULTIMATE CHAMPION of wrestling. The winning federation will also have the rights to make profit on merchendise, dvd's and the trademarked SUPERSTAR ICE CREAM BARS. Thank you for your attention".(
--
--
Andy Puskas:"Thank you Mr. Bean! Not only will the winning fed get the services of Dixon Flys, but they will also receive our next guest Dixon Sr.!"
--
--
(Dixon Sr. arrives to the podeum)
--
--
Dixon Sr: "Good evening to ya all! Finally I got over that jetlag. It was a long trip fom Japan! I'm so excited I cant wait to see which fed we are goinn to!! I tried to ask my boy, but he said it is top secret!"

--
--
Andy Puskas: " Thank you Dixon Sr. Excuse me you can't smoke in here!"
--
--
[color=red]Dixon Sr.:"Oh sorry"[/color]
--
--
Andy Puskas:" And now the moment we have all been waiting for! I present to our gusets in attendance here and to the millions at home watching us on this simulcast! LAdies and Gentlemen the reigning ULTIMATE CHAMPION, Dixon Flys!"
--

--
(The audience stands up and everyone is applauding Dixon Flys. Tonns of snapshots are Itaken)
--
--
Dixon Flys: " Thank you,Thank you! This last month was a hard one for me! I've been training hard. My last matches were very tough. We just came home with my father 2 weeks ago from Japan. I was in the International Ultimate World Cup of Wrestling! When we came home I was scheduled to defend my title an when I arrived the arena was empty! The leader of our federation had dissapeared! The roster had also! After legal actions I am here in front of you all and millions and millions of my fans want to know which feds show to tune into! Tonight the my no compete clause and no signing clause comes to an end. An era of DESTRUCTIVLY ruling a federation has also. From now on my Ultimate championship will be placed into my trophy room! I would like to thank all of the Gms for their interest in me. The envolope in my hand is the winning contract. The federation that I have chosen is......... The Masters of Wrestling Promotion GM Ryan Conway!"
--
--
(photo snapshots taken)
--
--
(The MWP staff are happy and are all hugging eachother)
--l
--
Andy Puskas:" Ryan Conway sir if you would like to make any comments the podium is yours!"
--
--
[color=green][Ryan Conway: " Thank you all!! THANK YOU DIXON FLYS! The race for the services of this great preformer is now over! MWP has signed a talent that will take our fed to new hights! There will be no such thing as no shows in our arenas! The profit made off of Dixon Flys will be invested very well. Only we have the rights for the ultimate superstar ice cream bars! Ladies and Gentlemen this Tuesday is Tuesday Night Turmoil! Tuesday nights main event will be a tag team match! It will be Auron and Kallen Kozuki versus Leaping Lenny and his partner DEBUTING TUESDAY NIGHT OUR NEW SIGNING THE FREE AGENT OF THE YEAR! DIXON FLYS!!"/color]
--
--
Camera fades to black
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down