Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Up?

Go down

Breaking Up? Empty Breaking Up?

Post  Danny Draiman Mon 13 May 2013 - 13:13

The camera follows Danny Draiman as he enters the locker room, waiting for him standing in the middle of the room is Diryn.

Diryn: The word going around is that you want to break the most successful team in MWP up.

Danny stops and looks at Diryn with a frown across his face. He folds his arms across his chest as he replies.

Danny: Yeah, I am. I don't deal with cheating no matter who it is from and your actions in our last match was unnecessary. We had them and it was a good match till you pulled that chair shot. You think I wouldn't notice or care?

Diryn just smirks at Danny Draiman. Unnoticed slowly entering the locker room is Nathan Frost who seems to be coming up behind Danny Draiman with a chair.

Danny Draiman: Whats that look for?

Nathan Frost swings the chair into the back of Danny Draiman dropping him to one knee.

Nathan Frost: That looks like it might have hurt. Here let me give you another just to be sure.

Nathan Frost swings the chair once more aiming for the back Danny Draiman's head. Danny manages to pivots on his knee and turn towards Nathan Frost catching the chair with his hands.

Danny Draiman: My turn!

Danny lets go of the chair long enough to jump up and drop kick the chair into the face of Nathan Frost, knocking him to the floor and apparently out cold.

Danny Draiman: That's what happens when you mess with me, Nathan. This is what I'm talking about Diryn...

As Danny Draiman turns back to face Diryn he finds the locker room empty.

Danny Draiman: It seems my tag team partner should change his name from the Cornish Crippler, to the Cornish Coward now.

Steping over the unconscious form of Nathan Frost Danny exits the locker room, a look of anger and disgust plastered across his face.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum