Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nathans lrevenge

Go down

Nathans lrevenge Empty Nathans lrevenge

Post  Diryn Mon 20 May 2013 - 10:10

This RP is part of the start of the tag team belts

Micheal Billings: Looks like Diryn is coming out with Nathan Frost, no sigh of his partner Danny Draiman
Andrew Becksford: Well Danny did say last week he wasn't going to part of a team with a cheater, looks like Diryns come out with Nathan Frost as his new tah team partner
John Dempsey: I can't see what the problem is they won didn't they
Andrew Becksford: Well try telling Danny that
Micheal Billings: Seems Nathan's going to say something

Nathan Frost grabs a mic and walks into the middle of the ring

Nathan Frost: Before this match starts and Diryn defends his shinny title, allow me to talk to you about a little something called revenge

Diryn Looks confused as he starts warming up in the corner

Nathan Frost: Last season ended with me getting beaten by a old has been called Gerry Crawley, this season will end with my revenge

Diryn starts to look shocked, as the crowd starts booing Nathan Frost

Nathan Frost: So my revenge, although this poor little muppet here in the ring with me doesn't realize it, he has been my revenge on Gerry. When Gerry left I decided I would ruin any legacy he left behind

Nathan Frost: Now look at his little protege, no friends, no honor and now about to lose the belts that Gerry helped him get

Diryn starts shaking in shock

Nathan Frost: Yes Gerry, if your watching enjoy your little pupils final demise, I Know I will

Nathan Frost starts laughing as he walks out of the ring and heads out of the arena leaving Diryn in a handicap match for the union titles

The match is then written as Diryn getting a two on one beating and losing the belts

Diryn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum