Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diryn's New goal

Go down

Diryn's New goal Empty Diryn's New goal

Post  Diryn Mon 20 May 2013 - 10:28

This RP is for later in the show a few matches after losing titles

Micheal Billings: It looks like Diryn is coming out to the ring once more

Diryn limps slowly to the ring

Diryn: So I was made a fool of, I'm the idiot, The clown, the amusement for you all

Diryn glares around the arena at the fans

Diryn: Well thats not how the story of Diryn will end, oh no, I will come back stronger for this. You lot can think what you will of me, you can call me fool, sucker

The crowd starts chanting "your a sucker"

Diryn: Quite!!

Diryn: I will have my revenge as well, Nathan may of been using me but I have learnt something of revenge from him, and I so want my revenge.

The crowd once more start booing Diryn

Diryn: I will have my revenge, not on Gerry, who left me, or Nathan that used me, but on the one that watched my downfall

Diryn: Danny Draiman, my so called friend. You watched and did nothing as Nathan used me, then you did nothing as I lost the belts, you did nothing all season as I took loss after loss. Some friend.

The crowd Starts chanting Dannys name

Diryn: Danny this is your warning. Wherever you are watch youself, every time you pull on those blue trunks I'll be there. Whatever you plan doing next in MWP, it ain't going to happen, my goal from now on is to ruin every thing you do, you are and you will ever be. I'm going to break your sprit, your moral fiber and eventually your bones. Danny, I'll see you next season

Diryn slowly limps out of the ring

Diryn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum