Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interference for Rob/Jason

Go down

Interference for Rob/Jason Empty Interference for Rob/Jason

Post  Auron Mon 20 May 2013 - 14:35

FYI Jayx, Rob chose this. I just wrote it.
-----
John Dempsey: Well, with another Hammer Stomp, Jason's title reign is about over...

Michael Billing: I'm so sorry for you and your twenty bucks--huh? Who's that at the entrance ramp?

Andre Becksford: I could recognize that person anywhere...it's Ben Dover!

Ben Dover is on top of the entrance ramp, making his way towards the ring. Both the ref and Rob Alarm are distracted by his sudden appearance.

Michael Billings: What's he doing out here?

John Dempsey: I think I--I mean, Jason got that miracle!

Ben Dover starts dancing just outside the ring. The crowd is confused but start booing Ben. Rob leans against the ropes and start yelling at Ben. The Ref, still looking at Ben, moves to stand behind Rob Alarm. While both of them are distracted, Jason Jericho recovers and stands. Both Ben and Jason notice each other and nod to each other. At the same time, Jason rushes forward and pushes the ref into Rob, knocking the ref down while Ben Dover quickly jumps up and uppercuts Rob Alarm. Distracted by his fall, the ref doesn't notice.

Andrew: What is Ben doing? He already lost his title!

John: Jason is used to being the backup...maybe he got some for himself!

Michael: That, or Ben's just bitter for losing.

Reeling back from the Ben's Uppercut, Jason Jerico grabs Rob Alarm and...

Jason Jericho irish whips Rob Alarm shoulder-first into the steel part of the turnbuckle. Jericho quickly goes through the ropes and up to the top of the turnbuckle
Jericho grabs the opponent by the waist and lifts the opponent up to the shoulders, jumping from the top rope and slamming the opponent into the mat executing a Legendary Career Ender!

John Dempsey: The Career Ender! The special move that Jason pulls out to...end careers!

Andrew: The ref didn't see anything! Is this how this match ends?

Michael: Looks like the ref is getting up...just in time to count a dirty pin!

Jason Jericho tries a pinning maneuver as Ben Dover returns to the back

[1, 2, 3]

JASON JERICHO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS ROB ALARM, AND EARNS THE RIGHT TO CHOICE BETWEEN THE SHINING STAR CHAMPIONSHIP AND THE PRIMETIME CHAMPIONSHIP!

Michael Billings: Ugh...Not this way!

John Dempsey: Ha! 1-1!

Andrew: Despite the...circumstances behind the win, Jason gets to choose which title he wants to keep.
---

Already inserted, This is just for Rob's benefit.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down