Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV name ideas!

5 posters

Go down

PPV name ideas! Empty PPV name ideas!

Post  Jayx Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 2:27

Let's try to get some PPV name ideas across rather quickly, so that the idea can be introduced on Week2 or week3 show. What do we know about the upcoming PPV in july:

1) It will be in Tokyo, Japan - home of Kallen and technically Lelouch. Yoko is from another city but still Jappanesse. Could include some "rising sun" themes
2) Elimination Chamber match is in works - that could be used in the PPV title as long is it doesn't take all the spotlight away from other big matches
3) Some ongoing themes for the season:
a) Putting WRESTLING back in Masters of Wrestling Promotion - Quentin Engelbert and Cliff Roxtone. Title match against Yoko Kurama
b) Re-defining oneself or starting a new chapter - Auron's first PPV as GM, Rob Alarm is moving on, Danny/Diryn split up and feuding, Ryan Conway trying to be a better manager than he was GM, Kallen turning to Lelouch, Lelouch at the foundation of the empire, Yoko's past catching up with her and many other turns.
c) Former friends are foes, and former foes are friends. Quite a few allegiance changes are happening

Personally, I have two titles running through my mind right now, none of them are very successful but I'll share them anyway:
Re-Definitions (check 3.b)
Chapter T-W-O (simbolizing the redefinitions again and turning another leaf in the great book of MWP. T-W-O could also be acronym for Total Wrestling Outrage or something along the lines. In logo it could be made similarly as our new logo - check the fed boards).

Give your ideas!
The last word on the title belongs to Auron.

Jayx

Back to top Go down

PPV name ideas! Empty Re: PPV name ideas!

Post  Danny Draiman Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 3:45

Probably corny ideas as well, but hopefully they will be of some inspiration.

.....Wrestling Sextet.....

.....Hex Night.....

.....Six Levels of Hell (In the Land of the Rising Sun).....

.....Rise of the Han/Roku.....

.....Cycle of Suffering.....
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Post  dixonflys Wed 19 Jun 2013 - 10:13

Guys I dont know if you may like this name but in one of my old rps I took part in the Ultimate Word Cup of Wrestling!(I made this up cause after the weekly show i flew to japan fought 2 matches and came home for the next show in my rp i was top news on the sports channels Smile)

If you guys think its ok what about the ppv being 2nd ann. Ultimate World Cup of Wrestling    I can make a cool rp where the board of directors of all the feds have to bid to host the event.  Ill make a rp for it and you all can decide if you want to use it or not.
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob_Alarm Thu 20 Jun 2013 - 15:23

Eastern Dawn (ref to Japan)

Hexcellent Night of Hell (ref to EC)

Turnover (ref to 3b)

Rob_Alarm

Back to top Go down

Post  Trigga Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 15:43

Road's End

Ronin Redemption

Journey to Sukai (Sky, Heaven)

Trigga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down