Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebecca's roleplays

Go down

Rebecca's roleplays Empty Rebecca's roleplays

Post  Jayx Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 17:59

Rebecca has prepared 3 separate roleplays. Here are they (with some editing from my side)

RP1:

Danny Draiman is walking through the backstage area when a girl in her early twenties is rushing up to him from behind. She's soon followed by MWP bodyguard.

Bodyguard: Lady, you're not supposed to be here!

Danny Draiman turns around and the girl runs up and hugs him!

Bodyguard: Sorry, Mr.Draiman! She somehow slipped past us!

The girl releases the hug and turns to the bodyguard

Girl: Hey, I'm Becky, the winner of MWP fan trivia so I won the backstage pass fair a square. I'm here to meet my idols "The New Generation of Pain"

Danny Draiman: It's ok, if she has the pass, she can stay. But, Becky, I really don't have much time to spend chatting. I have to prepare for my match against Diryn tonight!

Becky: That makes me so sad that you two are fighting each other now! You were the best tag team ever. Can't you resolve your disagreements and get back to dominating MWP??

Danny Draiman: That's sweet, Becky, but Diryn has made his choice and now he pays for his betrayal. He lost the way and now we're looking at complete opposite directions so I don't see us resolving our disagreements unless he gets some dignity back.

Becky: Don't be so hard on him! Diryn just wanted to get stronger and better!

Danny Draiman: There are ways to get stronger and better and not giving up everything you believe in!

Becky: OK, Danny, I won't hold you any longer! Best of luck to you tonight!

She leans it an puts a peck on Danny's cheek. Danny looks quite confused and Becky just skips away

RP2:

Diryn is drinking water by the water cooler when Becky skips up to him

Becky: Oh my, it's you, Diryn! It's really you!

Diryn: Aye! Who's calling me?

Becky hugs Diryn and gives him a short kiss

Diryn: What's that about?

Becky: Just for good luck! You're fighting Danny Draiman tonight, right?

Diryn: Aye!

Becky: I just hope you don't tear each other appart. You guys are the best superstars ever! I love you very much and wouldn't want to see any harm done to either of you! Nevertheless, I hope you'll show your best tonight.

Becky turns around and skips away. Diryn stays with a grin on his face then takes another sip from his water glass.

RP3:

Becky, the fan of Danny and Diryn is watching their match ending on the big screen backstage. The president of talent relations Nathan Frost comes up to her

Nathan Frost: What do you think you're doing here, Rebecca? I told you, I don't want you near a wrestling arena!

Becky: I heard you, daddy, and just as mom used to do - I let you talk and then do it my way! I won the MWP fan trivia and won this backstage pass.

Becky shows her pass to Nathan

Nathan Frost: I knew this competition was a bad idea

Becky: You wouldn't let me in to meet Danny and Diryn even when you started training Diryn so I had to find my own way. And who knows MWP trivia stuff better than I?

Nathan Frost: Never giving up and finding a way no matter what - at least you stay true to the Frost name. OK, now you met your favorites and you can leave.

Becky: No, dad! The pass is for the whole season. So, I can be there all shows long. I can even go to China and Japan, provided I fly there myself. I don't want to miss any more chance to spend even a single minute with those two. You saw their match! They are the pinnacle of MWP, they make crowd pop and I want to be around them as much as I can to see the history made in action. So, daddy, suck it but I'm staying!

Becky turns and leaves the area leaving Nathan fuming

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum