Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over as soon as it began

Go down

Over as soon as it began Empty Over as soon as it began

Post  Auron Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 8:38

This is the back-up plan for Allen and Dixon's feud, sice I couldn't do what they wanted directly after their match. Already posted, just posting it here for Dixon's and Allen's benefit
---
The camera fades in, showing Dixon Flys and Dixon Sr. at the trainer's room backstage. Dixon is seated on a bench while a trainer is checking out Dixon's ankle, which was injured during the Kallen/Lelouch vs Dixon/Allen tag match.

Dixon Sr.: Is his ankle going to be okay?

Trainer: Hmm. Looks like there isn't any serious damage...but I would advise Dixon here to take next week off. Do you want me to inform Mr. Auron of this?

Dixon Sr.: Well, son, do you want to take the week off?

Dixon Flys:...I would honestly rather not...but I know when to take a rest and not to put my health at risk. I'll take the week off.

Trainer: That's a good career move. I'll inform--

Suddenly, Mattamillon Allen kicks the door down and heads toward Dixon Flys, shoving the trainer in the process. Dixon quickly gets up, but is obviously sporting a limp.

Allen: What was that?! You got in my way and distracted me, allowing that bimbo and her boy toy to win!

Dixon Flys: I got in the way and distracted you? You're the one that crashed into me and decided to stop paying attention.

Allen: Why were you in the middle of the apron, instead of the corner, like you were supposed to be?

Dixon: Because I hurt my ankle! I was trying to walk it off!

Allen: Walk it off?

Allen starts laughing and looks at the camera for a second, before kicking Dixon in his injured ankle. Dixon's leg gives out from under him and he falls to the ground, screaming in pain.

Dixon Sr.: Hey, what are you doing--

Dixon Sr. was approching Allen while speaking, but Allen kneed him in the stomach. Dixon Sr. doubles over in pain

Allen: Heh, know your place , old man...

Allen grabs Dixon Sr.'s head and arm and suplexes him on to the ground. Allen gets up and surveys his handiwork.

Allen: So much for our partnership, Dixie chicks.

Allen walks out of the office. The trainer goes over to examine the Dixons as the camera fades to black.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum