Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying Solo

3 posters

Go down

Flying Solo Empty Flying Solo

Post  Mattamillion Allen Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 12:50

“Lay Your Money Down” by The Exies begins booming throughout the arena and Mattamillion Allen comes out to a chorus of cheers and boos from the crowd in attendance.

Michael Billings: And here comes none other than Mr. Moneybags himself.

John Dempsey: What’s he even doing out here right now? Did he press his luck too much on the slot machines?!

Andrew Becksford: Well, after last week’s loss to Lelouch and Kallen, I have no idea why he even bothered showing up.

Mattamillion continues to walk down the ramp and the crowd’s mixed reactions get even louder. Matt steps into the ring where he asks for and is given a microphone from ringside.

Mattamillion Allen: Cut my music!

The “Allen” chants in the arena and the boos only grow louder and stronger to the point where it is near-deafening.

Mattamillion Allen: Yes, I know last week I was involved in a tag team match with my partner, Dixon Flys. Yes I know we had a sound strategy going into the match. But no, I didn’t lose the match last week. My tag partner cost me that match and you all know that!!

The crowd has now switched from their mixed reaction earlier to boos.

Mattamillion Allen: I know that I could have just as easily bounced off the ropes but no. Dixon decided that it would be a good idea to just stand on the apron and didn’t think about moving one inch! He saw me coming! It was his fault that he got knocked off the apron and quite honestly, I could have had a shot to win the match for our team!

John Dempsey: Matt may be right about that but the point is that his team still lost.

Mattamillion Allen: Was I in shock about the outcome last week? Absolutely! I didn't want to tap out but my partner was on the floor! And unlike any of you spineless, gutless sheep, I went ahead and did something about it. I went ahead and had a discussion with Dixon and his old man coach after our match last week. I feel like I enjoyed our conversation. I can't really say the same for my tag partner or that old man!

The crowd continues booing Mattamillion as he stands in the middle of the ring.

Mattamillion Allen: I don’t know what you idiots here in Vegas are booing me for. That was a nice conversation. That’s how I do business with people! You know good and well that they had it coming to them! It’s plain and simple: don’t screw me over and you won’t get your butt handed to you. Dixon learned that the hard way and now he’s dealing with his wee little ankle injury! You're welcome!

The crowd is now chanting “You suck!” at Mattamillion. Matt then steps out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from ringside. He then begins marching around the ring with the chair in his left hand and the microphone in his right, eyeballing members of the crowd standing in the front row.

Mattamillion Allen: I don’t suck! I did the right thing and that was getting rid of dead weight! None of you can say that! You don't have the guts to do it. I know you wouldn't be able to walk up to the one person you hate the most and do what I did! You see, I don’t need a tag team partner. I need ME! ME, ME, ME, ME, ME!!

Matt then re-enters the ring with both the steel chair and microphone in his hand.

Mattamillion Allen: Now if anyone in the back even thinks about wanting to come out here, I’m right here waiting and I’m not alone! If I were you, I'd do the right thing and STAY AWAY from this ring when I'm in it. You are looking at a dangerous man. Enter at your own risk if you're even feeling lucky!!

Matt drops the microphone and holds the steel chair high in the air amidst the jeers from the crowd, waiting for someone from the locker room to come out and accept his challenge.

Last edited by Mattamillion Allen on Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 3:45; edited 3 times in total
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

Flying Solo Empty Re: Flying Solo

Post  Mattamillion Allen Tue 11 Jun 2013 - 12:51

Before my match with Leaping Lenny
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  dixonflys Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 1:24

good stuff where should i put my rp  id like to come out and appoligize but not to you but to my fans that i was on the loosing team and ill think of some lines later the main thing is you interfear into my match cause you dint want me to loose too!
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattamillion Allen Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 3:56

I might be able to interfere in your match but I don't think you coming out to the ring would be such a good idea as you would have already had your match. I think that you could still do the apology to the fans after my RP and probably introduce my opponent as a punishment for me interfering in your match, but do it from a backstage area to play off of your injury. It could still work in my opinion.

For example, I'm in the ring waiting for my opponent to come out and I hear a voice in the arena. I look up at the titantron and I notice that it's you with Dixon Sr. in the background and then go from there.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  dixonflys Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 7:42

you should cost me my match!
make me loose! and ill make you loose  and this will be the making of our ppv match  in a cage or anything you like
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattamillion Allen Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 12:04

Ok, we can spend this week and possibly next week costing each other our matches (and you can come out and give your apology and then sit at ringside). Week 4, we can have a match vs each other and the winner of that match gets to pick the stipulation for the PPV match.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

Flying Solo Empty idea

Post  dixonflys Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 6:10

what about tagging with our opponents  ill tag with your opponent you lost to and you will tag with mine and the winner of the tag match can choose the stipulation lets not fight eachother till the ppv   your stipulation idea is cool Smile going to do my rp   just got my laptop back it got a new monitor
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattamillion Allen Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 7:39

Sounds good to me Dixon
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 4:33

Posted, with a small reply by Leaping Lenny(played by me)

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum