Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felix VS Frank

2 posters

Go down

Felix VS Frank Empty Felix VS Frank

Post  Jayx Thu 20 Jun 2013 - 21:17

Donnie Darko's entrance theme plays as he enters the arena and heads directly to the ring

Michael Billings: What is Donnie doing tonight? The Union champs don't have a match scheduled tonight

Andrew Becksford: Yeah, and taking Engelbert's hint last week, his presence might be a danger to himself. Auron didn't schedule matches for them on purpose so what is Donnie doing here?

John Dempsey: I actually can think of one persone who's authory might overrule Auron's in Donnie's mind - good old Frankie

Donnie Darko enters the ring and looks at the crowd

Donnie Darko: MWP Universe, you know me since day one. Ever since my very first victory I have tried to do nothing but good. When I felt that the world was in danger, as incoherent thought as it was, I was told I have to fight Jayx. When Ben Dover joined our federation I was told to make deal with him in order to avoid unneccessary clashes. I'm not saying that the arguments that arose between BWF and MWP athletes are neccessarily my fault because of my inability to make deal with Mr.Dover but I can't ignore the fact that Frank warned me that this is exactly what would happen. When Frank saw a power struggle in New Generation of Pain, he told me to intervene and I this time I did it. The previous tag team champions imploded so me and Felix salvaged what was salvagable and took the Union titles to ourselves. As you can see, everything I have done on behalf of Frank has been for your benefit - for your safety, for your enjoyment and for your entertainment. Frank wants the best for you

The crowd laughs mockingly and starts a "Frank!" chant

Donnie Darko: That's right, recognize your hero! You hear it, Frank, they finally chant your name!

John Dempsey holding a laugh: Oh my god, he doesn't get that they are mocking him!

The "Frank" chant gets louder

Donnie Darko: Yes, that is how it should be! You are a great crowd, Los Angeles! Unfortunately, not everyone recognize the genius of Frank. And one particular man who has shown much disrespect to my friend is my supposed tag team partner Felix the Great. Felix, could you please come out here so we can talk face to face?

Felix's theme starts to play as he enters the arena and stays on the ramp

Felix the Great: What are you doing, Donnie?

Donnie Darko: Felix, I want to thank you for being a good tag partner and friend to me but I want to tell you something. I have discussed it with Frank at great length and we have come to the conclusion that you no longer can be my tag team partner

Felix the Great: WHAT? Are you out of your mind? We are tag team champions! We won Rayder and Fey Hong, people are finally recognizing us as champs!

Donnie Darko: All of that being true, still doesn't make right your disrespect towards Frank. That cannot continue

John Dempsey: Man, this is better then primetime soap operas!

The crowd chants "Frank" louder than ever and Felix turns red as a beetroot

Felix the Great: No! No Frank chants! Chant "Felix", chant "the Great!" - I'm the Great, chant me!

The crowd increases volume on "Frank" chants. Felix heads to the ring furious and talks while walking

Felix the Great: Donnie, you stop that Frank nonsense right away. It was cute for a while but now it takes away my spotlight. I'm the Union champion and I deserve my spotlight!

Donnie Darko: That is the thing Felix, I don't want you to be the Union champion anymore, I want my friend Frank to be champion with me

Michael Billings: Whoah, that's something I'd like to see - an imaginary world title holder!

Felix the Great gets in the ring

Felix the Great: Well, you can't have your way! I won the title in a match where I fought together with you

Donnie Darko: I know, that's why Frank is challenging you to a match right here right now for your half of the title

Andrew Becksford: Eeemm, how would that happen?

John Dempsey: Donnie is totally haywired! But somehow I'm very excited to see how this turns out

Felix the Great: Haha, Frank wants to fight me? He wants to go one on one with the Great??

Donnie Darko: Exactly! And if he wins, he takes your belt

Felix the Great: And if I win? Will Frank shut up and leave you alone?

Donnie turns to the side and kinda talks to somebody. After a short discussion he shruggs and turns his attention back to Felix

Donnie Darko: Frank agrees to your terms. If you win, he will no longer interfere in any decissions we make regards the Union titles or matches we fight

Felix the Great: Sounds too good to be true. So how does this happen? Will you fight in his place?

Donnie Darko: No, no, I'm already champion, Frank needs the belt. He will fight for himself. He's already in wrestling gear waiting you in the far corner. Whenever you are ready, I'll leave the ring and you two will fight

Felix the Great: And no interference from you?

Donnie Darko: No, this is between you and Frank! I will do commentary as I think Mike, Bulldog and Becks will find it difficult to describe what Frank is doing

Michael Billings: No kidding!

Andrew Becksford: I'm not sure if I like Donnie calling me Becks

John Dempsey: Hehe, Andy is David's chocolate brother

Andrew Becksford: Not funny!

Felix the Great: All right! So, if Frank can actually pin me, I mean a three count, then I will relinquish my title

Donnie Darko: Fair enough! Got it, Frank? ... He says, it's acceptable. So get ready, set, match!

Felix takes a wrestling pose and tries to wrestle a thin air

Donnie Darko: Both competitors are looking to gain advantage on each other. Frank, brakes the hold, takes a step back and leans on ropes to gain momentum. He tries to clothesline Felix! I don't know how but Felix hasn't moved an inch from that vicious Clothesline

Felix turns his head to Donnie in disbelief

Donnie Darko: Frank tries to get Felix into a submission hold, more precisely Sleeper hold

Felix grabs an imaginarry opponent from behind and throws him over

Donnie Darko: What a force, what a power. Frank is laying on the mat after that throw

Felix seems puzzled as to what to do next. He decides to play along and tries an elbow drop to the place where his opponent should be

Donnie Darko: Right to the chest! Frank doesn't evade in time and gets hit with Felix's elbow. Felix tries for a pin... But no, Frank kicks out and moves out of danger. Frank is trying to kick Felix but the kicks doesn't seem to harm the Union champion - he trully is one resilient athlete

Michael Billings laughing: How can Felix keep a straight face to this? I'm laughing my guts out!

John Dempsey: I believe Felix sees this as an opportunity to shut Donnie up about all that Frank stuff he's always yammering.

Andrew Becksford: The most fun part is that the crowd just loves this! I'm not sure what it means for the wrestling but at least it is entertaining

Felix decides to play some hurt along. He grabs his knee and makes a painful face. The crowd chants "Frank! Frank!" which makes Felix even more sour

Donnie Darko: Oh, it seems that the kicks have done some damage after all. Although Frank was kicking Felix's midsection some nerves must have sent the pain as if Felix is hurting in the knee. Felix should really check that with a doctor - misplaced pain signals may be very dangerous in wrestling

Felix gets angry at the last comment and kicks the air where Frank should be. He then follows up with a DDT, climbs a turnbuckle and hits the mat with a diving leg drop

Donnie Darko: Oh no, this looks bad for the challenger. Felix is about to...

Donnie's commentary gets interrupted midway by the entrance theme of Cliff Roxtone and Quentin Engelbert and Cliff himself enter the arena

Andrew Becksford: Oh no, Donnie and Felix are in trouble now!

Quentin Engelbert: Stop this farce right away!
The crowd boos the entrants and resume their "Frank!" chant

Quentin Engelbert: Seriously! This is turning into a circus! Even worse, into a madhouse! This can't carry on! Felix the Great, if you value your safety and your greatness, as you put it, I suggest you leave right now. You are already in serious danger just by playing along to this stupidity. But luckily for you, we are in forgiving mood today.

Felix looks around scared, grabs his title and exits the ring

Donnie Darko: So you forfeit, Felix??

Quentin Engelbert: And you, Donnie! For a while I thought you were just faking this whole Frank crap, but now it seems that the problem runs much deeper. While Handsome might run a good TV show and Ben Dover could be a talisman for a basketball team, they definately have things where they belong much more than the wrestling ring. For a while I wanted to send you to circus as you are a crowdpleaser, you might find a good job there. After all, it's where I found Cliff. Breaking apart chains and cuting rocks in half with his bare hands. He had the untamed potential and I tamed him to be the wrestling machine he is right now. I wanted to offer you the same courtesy as, in comparison to Handsome and Ben, you actually have talent in ring. But today I saw that the problems you face are too deep for me or Cliff to handle ourselves. You see, although we are capable of doing a lot for people, we can change their way of thinking, we can educate them but we can't heal methal issues. You, Donnie Darko, have to be in enrolled in Asylum!

The crowd boos Quentin

John Dempsey: I've been telling that for a long while

Quentin Engelbert: Since I know you won't go there willingly and you want to stay and wrestle for MWP, I see no other option as Cliff will have to render you unable to fight and we'll together look for psychiatric help for you. Auron tried to hide you from us tonight but naturally, luck is on our side and we have the right to challenge you to the match. So here's what's gonna happen now - Cliff will fight you, we will enroll you in Asylum, once you have cleared your mind of all the Frank images and you become a legal member of society, I will train you to be like Cliff - a dominant force, a true wrestler and not a clown or a crowd-pleaser. This is Masters Of WRESTLING, and you all seem to forget that. Cliff, are you ready?
Cliff Roxtone: ...

Donnie Darko: So be it! But be warned that Cliff will fight a handicap match, Frank is more than willing to help me out. Although he just got heavily beaten by Felix he's here to stand by my side - that's a true friend

Crowd chants "Frank! Frank!", Quentin just shakes his head and pats his lackey on the butt. Cliff heads for the ring with an evil grin on his face and Donnie gets in ring taking a defensive position

Michael Billings: Ladies and Gentlemen, we get an unexpected match betwenn Donnie Darko and Cliff Roxtone

John Dempsey: Don't forget about the beaten Bunny Frank

Andrew Becksford: I have a bad feeling that this will not end well for the Union champion

Last edited by Jayx on Thu 20 Jun 2013 - 21:24; edited 2 times in total

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Felix VS Frank Empty Re: Felix VS Frank

Post  Jayx Thu 20 Jun 2013 - 21:21

OK, first draft ready! Edits and suggestions welcome (especially from Auron). I wanted to write a fight with Frank for some time but never really saw an opportunity until now. So if anyone can add to that part particularly, it will be greatly appreciated

The other part (the match ending) could be done by Auron (yes?) - where we have Rayder, WFH and a short moment later Auron (in ring gear) and the Kobold come out to protect Donnie from crippling attacks after the match has officially ended.

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallen Kozuki Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 0:01

I am rewriting the start of the RP...because I have nothing better to do.

Kallen Kozuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallen Kozuki Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 2:09

Michael Billings: What is Donnie doing here? The Union champions, as far as I know, do not have a match scheduled for tonight.
Andrew Becksford: Well, clearly, he has a death wish; after Engelbert's hint last week, any sane person would have heeded that. His very presence in this arena poses a danger to himself. Auron did not schedule matches for them on purpose, so I have to ask: what is Donnie doing here?
John Dempsey: I actually can think of one person who could possibly override our General Manager, Auron – good ol’ Frankie.

Donnie Darko enters the ring and looks at the crowd.

Donnie Darko: MWP Universe, you know me since day one. Ever since my very first victory I have tried to do nothing but good. When I felt that the world was in danger, as incoherent thought as it was, I was told that I have to fight Jayx.

Donnie pauses for a few moments before continuing.

Donnie Darko: When Ben Dover joined our federation, I was told to deal with him in order to avoid unnecessary clashes. I'm not saying that the arguments that arose between both BWF and MWP athletes are necessarily because of my inability to make deal with Mr. Dover.

Donnie pauses again for dramatic effect.

Donnie Darko: I can't ignore the fact that Frank warned me that this is exactly what would happen. When Frank saw a power struggle in New Generation of Pain, he told me to intervene and I this time I did it. The previous tag team champions imploded so me Felix and I salvaged what we could and took the Union titles for ourselves.

The mention of them being the tag team champions of this federation makes the crowd let out a big whoop.

Donnie Darko: As you can see, everything I have done on behalf of Frank has been for your benefit. It has been for your safety, for your enjoyment and for your entertainment. Frank wants the best for you.

The crowd laughs. Several sections of the crowd begin chanting Frank’s name. However, to the more perceptive observer, it seems that it is tinged with accents of sarcasm and mockery instead of the usual adoration and adulation that follows with such chants. Donnie does not recognise the ridicule that they are practically throwing at him; his smile gets even bigger.

Donnie Darko: That's right; recognize your hero! You hear it, Frank? They are finally chanting your name!

John Dempsey: Are you guys seeing this? Doesn’t he get that they are mocking him?

Donnie Darko: Yes, that is how it should be! You are a great crowd, Los Angeles! Unfortunately, not everyone recognises the genius of Frank. One particular man who has shown much disrespect to my friend is my supposed tag team partner, Felix the Great. Felix, could you please come out here so we can talk face to face?

Felix's theme starts to play as he enters the arena and stays on the ramp.

Felix the Great: What are you doing, Donnie?
Donnie Darko: Felix, I want to thank you for being a good tag partner and friend to me but I want to tell you something. I have discussed it with Frank at great length and we have come to the conclusion that you no longer can be my tag team partner
Felix the Great: WHAT? Are you out of your mind? We are tag team champions! We beat Rayder and Fey Hong; people are finally recognizing us as champs!
Donnie Darko: All of that being true still doesn't make right your disrespect towards Frank. That cannot continue

John Dempsey: Man, this is better than primetime soap operas!

The crowd chants "Frank" louder than ever and Felix turns red as a beetroot

Felix the Great: No! No Frank chants! Chant "Felix", chant "the Great!" - I'm the Great, chant me!

The crowd increases volume on "Frank" chants. Felix heads to the ring furious and talks while walking

Felix the Great: Donnie, you stop that Frank nonsense right away. It was cute for a while but now it takes away my spotlight. I'm the Union champion and I deserve my spotlight!
Donnie Darko: That is the thing Felix; I don't want you to be the Union champion anymore. I want my friend Frank to be champion with me
Michael Billings: Whoa, that's something I'd like to see - an imaginary world title holder!

Felix the Great gets in the ring

Felix the Great: Well, you can't have your way! I won the title in a match where I fought together with you
Donnie Darko: I know, that's why Frank is challenging you to a match right here right now for your half of the title

Andrew Becksford: Wait a minute - how would that happen?
John Dempsey: Donnie is totally haywire! But somehow I'm very excited to see how this turns out

Felix the Great: Haha, Frank wants to fight me? He wants to go one on one with the Great??
Donnie Darko: Exactly! And if he wins, he takes your belt
Felix the Great: And if I win? Will Frank shut up and leave you alone?

Donnie turns to the side and is apparently talking to somebody. After a short discussion he shrugs and turns his attention back to Felix

Donnie Darko: Frank agrees to your terms. If you win, he will no longer interfere in any decisions we make regards the Union titles or matches we fight
Felix the Great: Sounds too good to be true. So how does this happen? Will you fight in his place?
Donnie Darko: No, no, I'm already champion; Frank needs a belt. He will fight for himself. He's already in wrestling gear waiting you in the far corner. Whenever you are ready, I'll leave the ring and you two will fight
Felix the Great: And no interference from you?
Donnie Darko: No, this is between you and Frank! I will do commentary as I think Mike, Bulldog and Becks will find it difficult to describe what Frank is doing

Michael Billings: No kidding!
Andrew Becksford: I'm not sure if I like Donnie calling me Becks.
John Dempsey: Hehe, Andy is David's chocolate brother
Andrew Becksford: Not funny!

Felix the Great: All right! So, if Frank can actually pin me, I mean a three count, then I will relinquish my title
Donnie Darko: Fair enough! Got it, Frank? ... He says, it's acceptable. So get ready, set, match!

Felix takes a wrestling pose and tries to wrestle a thin air

Donnie Darko: Both competitors are looking to gain advantage on each other. Frank, brakes the hold, takes a step back and leans on ropes to gain momentum. He tries to clothesline Felix! I don't know how but Felix hasn't moved an inch from that vicious Clothesline

Felix turns his head to Donnie in disbelief

Donnie Darko: Frank tries to get Felix into a submission hold, more precisely Sleeper hold

Felix grabs an imaginary opponent from behind and throws him over

Donnie Darko: What a force, what a power. Frank is laying on the mat after that throw

Felix seems puzzled as to what to do next. He decides to play along and tries an elbow drop to the place where his opponent should be

Donnie Darko: Right to the chest! Frank doesn't evade in time and gets hit with Felix's elbow. Felix tries for a pin... But no, Frank kicks out and moves out of danger. Frank is trying to kick Felix but the kicks doesn't seem to harm the Union champion - he truly is one resilient athlete

Michael Billings: How can Felix keep a straight face to this? I'm laughing my guts out!
John Dempsey: I believe Felix sees this as an opportunity to shut Donnie up about all that Frank stuff he's always yammering.
Andrew Becksford: The most fun part is that the crowd just loves this! I'm not sure what it means for the wrestling but at least it is entertaining

Felix decides to play some hurt along. He grabs his knee and makes a painful face. The crowd chants "Frank! Frank!" which makes Felix even sourer

Donnie Darko: Oh, it seems that the kicks have done some damage after all. Although Frank was kicking Felix's midsection some nerves must have sent the pain as if Felix is hurting in the knee. Felix should really check that with a doctor - misplaced pain signals may be very dangerous in wrestling

Felix gets angry at the last comment and kicks the air where Frank should be. He then follows up with a DDT, climbs a turnbuckle and hits the mat with a diving leg drop

Donnie Darko: Oh no, this looks bad for the challenger. Felix is about to...

Donnie's commentary gets interrupted midway by the entrance theme of Cliff Roxtone and Quentin Engelbert and Cliff himself enter the arena

Andrew Becksford: Oh no, Donnie and Felix are in trouble now!

Quentin Engelbert: Stop this farce right away!

The crowd boos the entrants and resume their "Frank!" chant

Quentin Engelbert: Seriously! This is turning into a circus! Even worse, into a madhouse! This can't carry on! Felix the Great, if you value your safety and your greatness, as you put it, I suggest you leave right now. You are already in serious danger just by playing along to this stupidity. But luckily for you, we are in forgiving mood today.

Felix looks around scared, grabs his title and exits the ring

Donnie Darko: So you forfeit, Felix??
Quentin Engelbert: And you, Donnie! For a while I thought you were just faking this whole Frank crap, but now it seems that the problem runs much deeper. While Handsome might run a good TV show and Ben Dover could be a talisman for a basketball team, they definitely have things where they belong much more than the wrestling ring. For a while I wanted to send you to circus as you are a crowd-pleaser, you might find a good job there. After all, it's where I found Cliff. Breaking apart chains and cutting rocks in half with his bare hands. He had the untamed potential and I tamed him to be the wrestling machine he is right now. I wanted to offer you the same courtesy as, in comparison to Handsome and Ben, you actually have talent in ring. But today I saw that the problems you face are too deep for me or Cliff to handle ourselves. You see, although we are capable of doing a lot for people, we can change their way of thinking, we can educate them but we can't heal mental issues. You, Donnie Darko, have to be in enrolled in Asylum!

The crowd boos Quentin

John Dempsey: I've been telling that for a long while

Quentin Engelbert: Since I know you won't go there willingly and you want to stay and wrestle for MWP, I see no other option as Cliff will have to render you unable to fight and we'll together look for psychiatric help for you. Auron tried to hide you from us tonight but naturally, luck is on our side and we have the right to challenge you to the match. So here's what's going to happen now - Cliff will fight you, we will enrol you in Asylum, once you have cleared your mind of all the Frank images and you become a legal member of society, I will train you to be like Cliff - a dominant force, a true wrestler and not a clown or a crowd-pleaser. This is Masters Of WRESTLING, and you all seem to forget that. Cliff, are you ready?
Cliff Roxtone: ...
Donnie Darko: So be it! But be warned that Cliff will fight a handicap match, Frank is more than willing to help me out. Although he just got heavily beaten by Felix he's here to stand by my side - that's a true friend

Crowd chants "Frank! Frank!" Quentin just shakes his head and pats his lackey on the butt. Cliff heads for the ring with an evil grin on his face and Donnie gets in ring taking a defensive position

Michael Billings: Ladies and Gentlemen, we get an unexpected match between Donnie Darko and Cliff Roxtone
John Dempsey: Don't forget about the beaten Bunny Frank.
Andrew Becksford: I have a bad feeling that this will not end well for the Union champion.

Kallen Kozuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum