Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intro/Announcements(Color later)

2 posters

Go down

Intro/Announcements(Color later) Empty Intro/Announcements(Color later)

Post  Auron Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 14:41

I had planned on doing this today(Friday June 21) but stuff came up, so I'm just doing a basic outline for later
---

After the opening credits, the camera focuses on Jon Dempsey, Andrew Becksford and Michael Billings at the commentary table.

John Dempsey: Live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, welcome to another week of MWP!

Andrew Becksford: We have an action packed night tonight...not that we don't any other night!

Michael Billings: I've received word from the back that Auron will be out shortly with some important announcement, announcements that will determine the course that MWP will be taking for the next few weeks, up to the Pay-per-View! But first, I think a quick recap is in order, eh Andrew?

Andrew: Indeed it is, since it was Champion's Choice Night! The night started out with our Brutal Master Champion, Yoko Kurama, turning the entire theme of the night on it's head and issued an open challenge!

Michael: That challenge was answered by a new comer to MWP, Rue Ryuzaki--

John:--Who was easily squashed by Yoko. Hey, Long Beach isn't that far from here. Think Yoko would come on a...beachfront adventure with me if I asked?

Andrew: Not even 5 minutes in and you're already starting...why don't you do your job for once?

John: Why are you mad...never mind. The next champions to make their choice were the somewhat strained tag-team of Felix and Donnie. Donnie...or should I say "Frank", wanted to take one the team of Lelouch and Kallen, but Felix over-ruled them and chose Rayder and Wong Fey Hong, and beat them in a decent match. There, happy?

Andrew: Sometimes I wonder how you're still employed...

Michael: Ahem. Moving on, Dixon took on Mark Johnson in an exciting match.

Andrew: Earlier that night, Dixon recapped the events of week 1, including Mattamillion attacking him and further aggravating an ankle injury. He say that despite the injury, he would be ready for Mark...and he was, pulling off an unexpected comeback!

John: Right after that, Jayx was the next champ up to bat for Champion's choice and he picked Rob Alarm in a Double or Nothing Match.

Michael: Ironically enough, before Jayx chose him, Rob was addressing his future and did hint to dropping his intentions of going after the Primetime title and going for one of the others...and he got his wish a bit early!

John: Unlike the other championship matches, this one was actually close, but in the end Jayx gets the win, 2-1.

Andrew: Taking a break from Champion's choice and a somewhat dark turn, Quentin and his Revolution, lead by the silent Cliff, continued on their path of destruction, and took out Ben Dover indefinitely...and hinted that tonight, someone with an "imaginary friend" was the target...and I can really only think of one person that fits that description...

Michael: I'm sure he'll be fine...moving on, Trigga was the next champ to make his choice, and after some insults and generally bad comments, he said something good, and picked The Kobold in a hardcore match!

John: Once it seemed Kobold was going to win, Trigga raked the eyes and took a submission win...which was perfectly fine in a hardcore match!

Andrew: Trigga seems to be taking advantage of the rules lately...

John: Hey, it's all perfectly legal.

Michael: Mattamillon Allen, despite not actually being a champ, came out and issued his own open challenge...which was answered by Leaping Lenny.

Andrew: Lenny showed no fear, charging into the ring with an steel chair armed Allen, all to get some retribution for what Allen did to Dixon. 

John: When it looked like Lenny was going to get it, Allen found his chair and used it, getting himself DQ'ed but took out Lenny in the process. I don't think it's over yet between Dixon and Allen...

Andrew: An interesting note before getting to the end of the night, is that Auron and Ryan seemed to have worked out any differences that may have still been between them...which mean that Auron still has to figure out ow to deal with Quentin and Cliff...and Ryan suggested a unit of sorts, to combat them. Question is, who's in it...if anyone even wants to get near Cliff.

Michael: The final championship in the spotlight for Champion's choice was John Rambo and his Legacy title..and his choice, Danny Draiman.

Andrew: That's right! In the only title change of the night, Danny knocked out John in their ladder match, becoming the NEW Legacy champion!

John: Diryn didn't interfere in that match. We might find out why later...

Michael: Well, that pretty much about covers it. We had so much happen last week...and even more is set to come this week!

At that moment, "Dream On" by Aerosmith plays and Auron appears at the top of the entrance ramp

Andrew: There he is, the man that's been in charge of these action-packed shows since the season began, the one, the only, The Guardian, Auron!

John: Bit suck-upish, eh Andrew?

Andrew: Quiet, you...

Michael: Do you two ever stop...

Auron grabs a mic from ringside and enters the ring.

Auron: First of all, welcome to everybody here in attendance at the Staples Center and to everyone watching at home! Now, since I'm sure that you want to get straight into the action, I'll try to make this quick, though the following announcements will shape the direction that MWP takes during the next few weeks, so listen up!

Auron: First off, the locations of next week's show and the Pay-per-view the week after that. I'm proud to announce that MWP is going on tour...an Asian tour! Next week, we'll be broadcasting from Beijing,China and the Pay-per-view will be in Tokyo, Japan!

Andrew: An Asian Tour! That'll be fun!

John: Damn right, it'll be fun! Kallen and Yoko are from Asia...I wonder if there's any more lovely ladies like them around...

Michael: Really, is that all you think about...

Auron: Up next, two announcements that have to do with two of our championship...First off, starting tonight, a 4-man mini-tournament to determine the number one contender for Trigga's Primetime Championship! The two semi-final matches will be as follows...Jason Jericho versus Long Trieu Chau and The Kobold VS Magica Mascara! The winners will face each other next week and the winner of that match will get Trigga at the Pay-per-view!

Andrew: Wow, a tournament!

John: Looks like Jason will get a chance to regain the Primetime Title...

Michael:...while LTC, Kobold and Magica will all get a chance to win it for the first time!

Auron: Speaking of the PPV, the second announcement is...an Elimination Chamber match for the Rough & Tough title at the Pay-per-View!

Andrew: What?!

John: Well, I'll give credit when credit is due. That's actually a good idea!

Michael: The Rough & Tough title is earned by..well, being the roughest and and toughest. Being that an Elimination Chamber is as rough and tough as you can get! This will be Jayx's grestest challenge yet!

Auron: Now then, as for the participants, we have Jayx as the defending champion...and I can confirm two more. For being former champions themselves, Rob Alarm and Skinu will be in the chamber.

Andrew: Interesting...looks like Rob is getting another chance at the Rough & Tough title...but he'll have to go through Jayx, Skinu, and three others!

John: But who are the other three...?

Auron: As for the other three challengers, they'll be determined by three qualifying matches, the first of which will happen tonight between Swagger and a new signing, Corporal Punishment.

Andrew: Looks like Auron is being generous in giving them this chance, considering that both of them are new.

Michael: It'll be interesting to see how one these two would fare in the chamber. I guess you can say they would be wild cards.

Auron:...and now it's time for what I consider the biggest announcement of all. If you've been paying attention, you might have noticed that I've been referring to the Pay-per-View as...well, the Pay-per-View. I haven't given it a name yet...but that has changed. I have chosen a fitting name, taking into account my appointment as GM, the breaking, forming, and straining of alliances...even a certain individual's quest to change what MWP is about. In Tokyo, Japan, all of these things will come to a head...at Re-Definition!

John:...Re-Definition? Eh...I think he could have done better...

Andrew: What are you talking about? I think it's great!

John:...Hey, Andrew, ya got some brown on your nose.

Andrew: I have no idea what you're talking about...

Michael: *sigh*

Auron:...That took longer than I wanted to...but it was worth it, eh LA?

The crowd cheers in response 

Auron: Heh, I thought so. Well, I've been here long enough. Let's get the night started!

Auron prepares to leave...when music starts playing over the speakers.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Intro/Announcements(Color later) Empty Re: Intro/Announcements(Color later)

Post  Auron Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 14:52

Done, just need to color and insert Lelouch's part.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Intro/Announcements(Color later) Empty Lelouch's side

Post  NatsumiAKAYoko Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 8:45

Spectators in the stands and those watching on television around the globe are treated to the soft meaningful melody of Hitomi's continued story the bizarre theme tune chosen by the self professed Emperor of the universe Lelouch Lamperouge. As the brash young man steps out of the curtains mic in hand the audience quickly begin to show there distain for the youthful spirited heel. Lelouch seems unfazed standing still on the entrance ramp with the spot light on him, Lelouch is grinning away to himself some may even believe his enjoying the reaction he evokes lapping up all the boo's and jeers like one would take well deserved applause, with a flamboyant hand gesture he moves the mic to his lips. 

Lelouch Lamperouge: Hmph. Boo me all you want. I've not come out to address any of you worthless idiots. Auron, I'm out here in this circus to speak to you, as I've not really had the chance to speak to you since you became GM, so first of all I like to say congratulations.

Auron : ...You have a nice way of addressing the fans...Well, thanks, I guess...Now, is there a reason you're out here?

Lelouch Lamperouge: I could have come out here to rant about unfair treatment, I could complain that when every title was being defended in Vegas as I was sitting at home watching it on television as I was not even scheduled to be there, I could tell you how I deserve a title match against Yoko Kurama since I'm the only person in this entire roaster and the only person in the last three seasons to actually defeat the spirit fox in 1 on 1 combat, I could also tell you that the only reason you're GM is because I betrayed Ryan's team and knocked out Rayder at the PPV last season--

Auron : Hold it. For your information, because it's was Champion's Choice, a lot of people weren't strictly scheduled to be here...but those other people still showed up. It was YOUR choice to not be here...in fact, you could have gotten that title match, since Yoko issued an open challenge to anyone and you weren't here...and for the record, I didn't ask you to betray Ryan, that was also YOUR choice. So...*annoyed*...why are you here?

Lelouch Lamperouge: Hey, hey, hey, I'm not out here to fight or gloat for that matter. Believe it or not, I respect you too much for that...sure, I did betray team Ryan and that is the reason you're in a suit and not wrestling attire now days, but I did not do it for personal gain or to hold it over you. Ryan was a bad GM as he favored certain wrestlers, and just treated others like crap. You've witnessed first-hand how young talents like Kallen Kozuki were treated under Ryan's reign so I betrayed Ryan...and I'd do it again, you've already proven you're a much better GM. The success you've had with the champions choice night was a PPV quality event--

Auron :--Stop. I think you're sucking up and I'm getting a "you want something" vibe, so just spit it out. I respond better to outright requests than to suck ups.

John: Hey, did you here that Andrew--

Andrew:--Quiet you--

Michael:--Enough!

Lelouch Lamperouge: I'm not out here to make any demands, I'm out here just to let you know I'm ready and hungry for a title match. I've not lost a single match since joining MWP and like I mentioned earlier, one of those matches was against Yoko Kurama herself. Now, you're in the wrong business if you're here and don't want a shot at the gold, but I don't want to get it because of some imaginary alliance I made when I helped send old Ryan packing or any concept of a debt you may owe me, I want to prove myself and when I do win the gold, I want it to be on merit alone. That's all I wanted to say. You're doing a great job as our new GM and a lot of the boy's backstage think so...

Lelouch goes to leave but Auron stops him, addressing him

Auron : Hold it. Look, I do recognize your skill, and I would put you in another match against Yoko to further your claim...but she's not here tonight. She's been doing too much week after week, so I gave her the week off...but she turned it down, in a sense.

Lelouch is confused

Auron: Instead she wanted to go to Beijing early to drum up some excitement for next week...so I granted her request. She's not even in this side of the hemisphere right now. 

Lelouch faces starts to form a scowl

Auron:...But I can clearly see that you want a chance at gold...so I'll give you one...at the Union titles.

Lelouch: The Union belts? But that's...

Auron: The tag team division. I feel that you and Kallen would be a great addition...and after your performance two weeks ago, I think you two have, or at least can, work out any differences between you. So, tonight, both of you will have singles matches, you against John Rambo and Kallen against Skinu. If you both win your respective matches, you get to face Donnie Darko and Felix the Great at Re-Definition. That's the best you'll be getting...

Cameras zoom on to Lelouch who looks confused and concern his facial expression does a complete 180 as he begins to smirk and and laugh to himself seemingly very amused/happy the cameras then fade out.

NatsumiAKAYoko

Back to top Go down

Intro/Announcements(Color later) Empty Re: Intro/Announcements(Color later)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum