Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mine Is Better Then Yours

Go down

Mine Is Better Then Yours Empty Mine Is Better Then Yours

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 1:49

Diryn is standing by the snack machine and trying to find something worth eating from them.  Apparently seeing nothing he punches the machine and turns to leave.

Rebecca Frost: Hello Diryn, so great that we bump into each other! You have been absent for a bit. What are you up to nowadays? Training hard to get back and Danny for that loss?

Diryn: Aye, and more to that. I'm gonna take away his championship as well!

Rebecca Frost: Sounds like a plan. Hey, can I watch you train sometime later? I promise I will not betray your trade secrets to Danny. I like you both so I promised myself that I will not get in between you two.  I'll let you fight your battles yourselves.

Diryn starts to answer when Rob Alarm and his girlfriend Roxanne walk by in the hallway. Roxanne turns to Rob states loudly enough for the message to be heard by others.

Roxanne: Is this the pathetic man who got himself disqualified?

Rebecca Frost: Hey, watch your tongue!  You are talking about probably the best technical wrestler that ever lived!

Roxanne stops and scrutinizes Rebecca, looking her up and down.

Roxanne: You must be madly in love with this man to think so highly and wrongly of him at the same time.

Rebecca Frost: Oh yeah? And you must have really bad eyesight to miss the charm of the Cornish Crippler.

Roxanne holds tightly to Rob's arm as she replies.

Roxanne: Girl, please! Diryn can never measure up to my Rob. While your boyfriend-

Diryn attempts to interrupt
with a fair bit of confusion in his tone of voice.

Diryn
: Uh, I'm not her boyfriend.

Roxanne throws a quick contemptuous glance at Diryn then continues.

Roxanne: While the man of your dreams may be an excellent technician, Rob is the move versatile wrestler in this federation. Just an unlucky chance prevented him from winning his second title.  He has never had a clean loss.  He has lost only when someone interferes.  Can you say the same about your hero?

Rebecca glares as her cheeks turn red from anger.

Rebecca Frost: So he lost once due to disqualification. It is better to quit and fight another day than to lose out right and become a broken man. Your Rob Alarm almost lost his arm to injury because he was to stubborn to quit and he lost anyway. I bet that Diryn could defeat Rob Alarm any day.

Taking the open opportunity to jump in on the challenge Roxanne smirks.

Roxanne: How about today?

Rob makes his own attempt to interrupt the feuding woman.

Rob Alarm: Do I get a say in this?

Both girls turn to snap a quick "NO!!!" forcing Rob to take a step back and let them continue.

Rob Alarm: Just asking...

Rebecca turns to Diryn and whispers something in his ear. He eyes her a bit before giving a shrug.

Diryn: I guess that can work.

With a large grin across her face and a squeal of delight Rebecca turns back to Roxanne.

Rebecca Frost: Then how about me and Diryn see you and Rob in a mixed tag team match tonight?

Roxanne says with a smug smile of her own.

Roxanne: You're on!  I'll gladly shut your pretty face up as my Robbie stands tall over Diryn.

Rob looks a bit surprised at Roxanne but seems proud of his girlfriend's attitude as he plays along speaking to Diryn.

Rob Alarm: Looks like I'll see you in the ring then!

Diryn: Aye!  Not sure you'll be walking out of it though.

Roxanne and Rob leave to get ready for the match as Rebecca turns to Diryn hugging him and shouting.

Rebecca Frost: This is so awesome! I will fight with you shoulder to shoulder! This is soooo great! We will kick their asses and prove how great you are!

Diryn looks at Rebecca, shaking his head, then turns to leave without another word leaving a giddy Rebecca in the hallway as the camera fades to black.

(Tweeked scene presented by Rebecca Frost.)
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum