Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lelouch's Empire ((work in progess))

Go down

Lelouch's Empire ((work in progess)) Empty Lelouch's Empire ((work in progess))

Post  NatsumiAKAYoko Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 4:37

Hitomi's Continued Story begins to play around the Arena as the Chinese crowd instantly begin booing profusely Lelouch Lamperouge's entrance song, the titan-tron springs into life showing highlights from Lelouch's matches as the self professed Emperor of the world steps out wearing his white royal robes his four loyal flight suit wearing servants/guards following closely behind him as he casually makes his way to the squared circle mic in hand, the boo's and jeers intensify as Lelouch appears to lap up the sheer hatred from the partisan crowd at the Bird's Nest Stadium.

John Dempsey: Stop booing him, show his highness some respect! Lelouch is probably the closest any of these custard people have ever been to real royalty.

Andrew Becksford: Just look how arrogant this guy is, I really hope someone knocks him down a peg or two.

Michael Billings: Try ten pegs...I wonder what he wants today?

Andrew Becksford: Other then to insult this fine audience and demand more title shots, who can tell with this guy?

With flamboyant hand gestures, sheer ignorance and disrespect, Lelouch, who is not making any haste to get to the square circle, adds further insult with a shockingly bad attempt of a curtsy directed at members of the People's Liberation Army in the front rows mocking them and showing no respect. The majority of the crowd are on their feet for all the wrong reasons as projectiles are thrown Emperor Lelouch's way.

Andrew Becksford: Oh god, he is going to start a riot, and he's not even gotten into the ring yet.

Michael Billings: I don't think anyone else backstage invokes such a reaction from the audience. If it was not for barriers, I would not wager against them actually physically attacking Lelouch. This young man is literally hated all across the globe.

John Dempsey: Jealously is such a ugly thing...

Finally, Lelouch steps into the ring, to a deafening BOO. The crowds hatred translating clearly in any language viewers at home might not understand all the words chanted but the sheer volume of boo's is universal. With his four guards taking position at each of the four turnbuckles, a confident Lelouch Lamperouge, who's smirking away to himself, positions himself so that he's standing in the middle of the ring. Rising his left hand in the hair, mimicking a movement of a 70s rock star, the lights all go out as a spot light comes on him. After holding the pose for a good minute, Lelouch lowers his arm bringing the mic to his mouth.

Lelouch Lamperouge: All Hail Emperor Lelouch! ALL hail Britannia!

The four guards follow suit echoing their Emperor's words repetitively in a chant, very few members of the audience seem to follow, as it catches on some though with no way to tell if members of the audience chanting are attempting to mock or humor Lelouch, who is soaking it all in what little chanting going on is quickly subdued by the excessive booing.

Lelouch Lamperouge: When I was first told I'm coming to the Chinese Federation, I was quite surprised. In my world, you're a puny backwards nation with stupid ideals and outdated technology. Why does a country like this deserve to see the Empire claim its first gold in the main event of Tuesday night turmoil? You people are beneath me and not worthy of my presence.

Michael Billings: Way to win the crowd over...and what does he mean in his world? There's only one world. This guy really needs his head examined....

Lelouch Lamperouge: Say what you want, you people don't matter. Even in this world, the only thing you've got going for you is that there's plenty of you. You're like a massive ant colony. Sure, collectively you can mutilate a carcass, but individually none of you are worth anything.

Crowd's boos get louder

Lelouch Lamperouge: Get used to seeing me...of course that's if your TV's can even pick up Tuesday Night Turmoil. Behind the scenes, a revolution is happening. My Empire is enlisting more and more soldiers every day and I grow closer to goal of taking over this pathetic world.

The crowd continues to boo Lelouch, forcing the young man to hold off his speech. He waits rather patiently before rising the mic to his mouth again. As he's about to continue speaking, Kallen Kollzuki's entrance music, Avalon, begins to play as the fiery redhead from Japan begins walking down the ramp to a mixed reaction.

Lelouch Lamperouge: Ah there she is, Ladies and Gentlemen and other folk, allow me to introduce the newest member of the Empire, my newest conquest, the beautiful and powerful Kallen Kozuki!

John Dempsey: His newest conquest? What is he talking about? ...He didn't, did he, that dirty dog...

Michael Billings: Control yourself John, I don't think that's what Lelouch meant... Kallen has joined the Empire, that's big news!

Andrew Becksford: He's certainly been after her for some time. I guess the fact that there is a shot at the gold tonight was enough to finally sway her over to his side?

Kallen calls for a mic as she sprints down the ramp looking very annoyed, wasting little time she slides under the bottom ropes into the ring, scooping up a mic, briefly glancing at the four flight suit wearing women before staring down the grinning Lelouch. Rising her mic to speak with some vemon in her words.

Kallen Kozuki: I don't know what the hell you're trying to say, I am not your "latest conquest", and I certainly am not joining your stupid make belief empire!

The four flight suit wearing guards of Lelouch appear for a moment as ready to circle and attack Kallen, however Lelouch makes a small hand gesture to tell his servants to stand down.

Kallen Kozuki: I'll show up for the match tonight because I want gold round my waist again but let's get things straight. I'm not joining your empire and if you get in my way tonight, I'll knock you out!

Kallen walks back out as the camera fades to black

NatsumiAKAYoko

Back to top Go down