Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Prelude to Your Future (After Dixon Fly's Match)

2 posters

Go down

A Prelude to Your Future (After Dixon Fly's Match) Empty A Prelude to Your Future (After Dixon Fly's Match)

Post  Mattamillion Allen Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 3:35

As Dixon Flys is standing in the ring, a video appears on the titantron.

Voice: Dixon. Dixon! DIXON!

Andrew Becksford: What’s going on here?!

Voice: Look at me you piece of trash!!

Dixon Flys looks up at the titantron only to realize that the voice is coming from Mattamillion Allen, who is only wearing a muscle shirt, jeans, Bathing Apes shoes, and a pair of Ray-Ban Aviator™ sunglasses.

Mattamillion Allen: Hey Dixon, you enjoyed what I did to your old man two weeks ago?!

Matt lightly chuckles to himself and then continues talking.

Mattamillion Allen: I know I enjoyed that beating just as much as I’m going to enjoy beating you within an inch of your life next week. Now I’m sure you’re wondering where I am right now Dixon and quite honestly, I wouldn’t blame you. Last week, you took it upon yourself to attack me after my match and the General Manager placed a no-contact clause on us until the pay-per-view next week. Don’t worry; I’m not going to attack you from behind and as a matter of fact, I’m nowhere near the arena tonight!

Before Dixon can say a word, Mattamillion cuts him off.

Mattamillion Allen: Dixon, Dixon, Dixon. You really don’t believe me and I can tell by that stupid expression on your face. I’m actually LIVE VIA SATELLITE in Tokyo, Japan, as we speak right now. Take a look.

The camera pans to show a view of Downtown Tokyo.

Mattamillion Allen: Before you ask or say anything about how I got here so quickly, I’ll just go ahead and tell you. I boarded a private jet from Los Angeles after last week's show but that’s not the important part. I want you to enjoy the scenery. Enjoy it because it’s going to be the LAST time you ever look at it with your own two eyes! Next week, it’s going to be me and you! The people of Boston were able to appreciate me…and then they turned on me like a pack of wolves. Vegas? Well they had sympathy for that old man trainer after I smashed that kendo stick on his groin and he was singing soprano ALL THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL! Did he really think he was going to be in a commercial for ice cream bars? What a loser! And then there was last week in Los Angeles: the City of Angels and my hometown. I honestly thought that the fans in L.A. would appreciate the return of their son, but I was wrong. Instead they were cheering YOU and booing ME. So Dixon, I’m daring you to board a plane bound for Tokyo RIGHT NOW! No? Alright, I’ll see you next week and bring that old man trainer of yours with you!

The video turns off and Dixon is left in the ring looking perplexed but excited for next week.

John Dempsey: Well there you have it people: Mattamillion Allen vs. Dixon Flys is sure to be a brutal match! This was business and now it has gotten personal between the two men.

Michael Billings: We may be nearing the Fourth of July here in the United States but the real fireworks go off next week in the Land of the Rising Sun!
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

A Prelude to Your Future (After Dixon Fly's Match) Empty Re: A Prelude to Your Future (After Dixon Fly's Match)

Post  dixonflys Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 8:02

Wonderful
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down