Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prematch buildup

2 posters

Go down

Prematch buildup Empty Prematch buildup

Post  dixonflys Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 9:31

Michael Billings: Ladies and Gentlemen what great action we have had so far! The next match is the long awaited Tokyo Street Fight!Between Dixon Flys and Mattamillion Allen.

Andrew Becksford: Yes Michael everyone is talking about this match. The sold out jammed-packed Tokyo Eggdome will erupt when these two MWP stars walk down that isle and enter that ring. After this match is over neither one will be ever the same again. Who will go down in history? Whos carrier may end??? Will Dixon Flys get redemption at Re-Definition here tonight?  

John Dempsy: Michael,,,,,,Andrew,,,,,, The king of the little leagues Dixon Flys will finally be put silent by Mattamillion Allen! Mattamillion Allen is championship material! Dixon Flys screwed his debut back in Boston! You don't screw with Mattamillion Allen. If you do you get punished. Leaping Lenny got punished, That old man of Dixon's got what he deserved and finally the time has come here in the EggDome Mattamillion Allen will put the period to the end of his sentance!

Micheal Billings: Before we get to the introductions of the streetfight,here are the rules: No disqualifications, No countouts, No Holds Bared and falls count anywhere! Lets recap all the events leading up to this gruesome match:

Footage being shown on the EggDome tron leading up to this street fight.

6-11-2013  Boston Garden Tuesday Night Turmoil:
Anna Dalton: This match is a TAG TEAM MATCH set for ONE FALL!!!

Mattamillion Allen tries to Irish whip Kallen
Kallen Kozuki stops the move and Irish whips Allen instead
Allen runs and grabs the ropes to stop himself but bumps onto Dixon, who was still pacing on the apron from his ankle injury and wasn't paying attention to the inside of the ring. Dixon falls and hits the barricade. Dixon Sr. goes to check on Dixon while Allen stands in the ring to his back to Kallen, yelling at Dixon asking, "What were you doing there?” Kallen approaches Allen from behind and...

Kallen Kozuki comes close to Mattamillion Allen
and blocks him with a clinch performing a light Arm Lock!!

As Kallen locks in the arm lock, Lelouch rushes into the ring, for a moment it looks like his about to stop the submission move, perhaps to take the glory himself but instead, of breaking the hold he runs straight past Kallen, delivering a big boot to Dixon who despite nursing a injury stumbled his way back to the apron likely with intentions of breaking the hold, turning back to Kallen he'd grin confidently and watch her with obscene lewd intentions.

Kallen Kozuki keeps her ripping submission hold
Mattamillion Allen can't resist anymore and taps out!!
KALLEN KOZUKI AND LELOUCH LAMPEROUGEWIN THE MATCH BETWEEN TEAM Lelouch Lamperouge & Kallen Kozuki AND THE TEAM Dixon Flys & Mattamillion Allen!!!!

6-18-2013  MGM Grand Arena Las Vegas NV
Mattamillion Allen: Yes, I know last week I was involved in a tag team match with my partner, Dixon Flys. Yes I know we had a sound strategy going into the match. But no, I didn’t lose the match last week. My tag partner cost me that match and you all know that!!

Mattamillion Allen: I know that I could have just as easily bounced off the ropes but no. Dixon decided that it would be a good idea to just stand on the apron and didn’t think about moving one inch! He saw me coming! It was his fault that he got knocked off the apron and quite honestly, I could have had a shot to win the match for our team!

Mattamillion Allen: Was I in shock about the outcome last week? Absolutely! I didn't want to tap out but my partner was on the floor! And unlike any of you spineless, gutless sheep, I went ahead and did something about it. I went ahead and had a discussion with Dixon and his old man coach after our match last week. I feel like I enjoyed our conversation. I can't really say the same for my tag partner or that old man!

Mattamillion Allen: I don’t suck! I did the right thing and that was getting rid of dead weight! None of you can say that! You don't have the guts to do it. I know you wouldn't be able to walk up to the one person you hate the most and do what I did! You see, I don’t need a tag team partner. I need ME! ME, ME, ME, ME, ME!
Footage being shown of the limo incident where Mattamillion Allen beats the life out of Dixon Sr.

6-25-2013  Staples Center Los Angeles Ca.

MATTAMILLION ALLEN WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS RAYDER!!!

Michael Billings: Mattamillion Allen is on his way back to the dressing room.

A camera is showing Dixon Flys with a steel chair in his hand. He is behind the curtain and Mattamillion is about to go thtough the curtain!

John Dempsey: WAIT!! WAIT!! Look who's there behind the curtain! That's Dixon Flys with a chair in his hand! Oh my god, someone tell Mattamillion to watch out!

Mattamillion Allen leaves the ramp and goes threw the curtain and BOOM!! Dixon Flys whacks him on the head and knocks him down to the floor and they begin to fight and going backstage.

Video package comes to an end. Cameras go back to the commentators

Andrew Becksford: Well fans there you have it those events lead up to our next match.

Michael Billings: Lets go backstage to Marrisa Peterson who is with Dixon Flys.

John Dempsy: Yeah lets listen to Dixon Flys for the last and final time.

To be continued
Matt  you make an interview too while Im in the ring ok??

Last edited by dixonflys on Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 9:54; edited 1 time in total
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Prematch buildup Empty Re: Prematch buildup

Post  Jayx Thu 4 Jul 2013 - 0:58

can we pack these events into let's say one shorter video? Like, WWE is doing with their feuds. Otherwise it is a massive chunk of text. The show will end next day at noon if all give this long RPs

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Post  dixonflys Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 9:57

ok i made it shorter all whats in now is the main events that made our match
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down