Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rob introduces his new trainer

2 posters

Go down

Rob introduces his new trainer Empty Rob introduces his new trainer

Post  Rob_Alarm Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 6:04

[before Legacy match]

Michael Billings : And before the Triple Threat Match for the Legacy title here are some news about Rob Alarm who is gonna participate to the Elimination Chamber for the Rought and Tough Title Match. He is coming in a few moments to the interview area, with a surprise we say.

Andrew Becksford : It's probably linked to his last week's post on his twitter account, let me read it... « #MWP_Rob_Alarm I've realized how different the level between the R&T title and the Primetime title was and I've realized I couldn't do it all by myself. »
What does it mean ? Is he looking for a trainer ?

Michael Billings : That would explain why he wasn't present last week in Beijin.

John Dempsey : That would be finally a clever move from Rob. He was over-confidant from his title reign over the Primetime title and he nearly lost his arm in his duel against Jayx just to keep his ego.

Michael Billings : We got the information in our headphones he is now with Marisa at the interview zone, let's listen to him.

The screen above the Titan tron switches to the interview area and the crowd starts roaring as they see their champion. The signs "Red Alarm", "the Belgian Swiss Knife" or wearing his face show the popularity of the wrestler.
Rob is standing next to Marisa with a serious look.

Marisa : Good evening Mr. Alarm.

Rob Alarm : Good evening Marisa.

Marisa : And good evening Mr. ... ?

Rob introduces his new trainer Tom-pr10

Tom Prichard : Prichard. Tom Prichard.

Marisa : Mr. Alarm. You've got a very difficult season, losing your title at the last pay-per-view, failed at regaining it and lost against Jayx, the Drake to conquer the Rough and Tough title.

Rob Alarm : Indeed Marisa. It's hard to me to admit it but the season was disastrous. The fact is... no title, no victory, only bitterness and injuries. All the achievements I did in my career, I owe it to myself. But the fact is I reached a level where it's impossible for me to improve myself in a reasonable amount of time to reach the goal I have set. I don't want to train for years only to gain a slight amount of power or stamina. I want my training to be efficient and it was clear that I needed someone more experienced than me. Someone who knows all the tricks of wrestling, someone who can bring me to a level I can't imagine. And that person is ... this man.

Rob turns to Tom Prichard to introduce his new trainer and Marisa hands him the mic.

Tom Prichard : Hi Tokyo. For those who don't know me I'm Tom Prichard. I've wrestled for 20 years among the best federations around the world. I faced the best, I beat the best and I trained the best. When I first saw Rob I thought "That guy has a lot of potential" but I also thought "he is wasting his talent". Rob is made of the same steel as the best "Hulk Hogan", "Bret Hart", "Edge" but those guys didn't become the greatest all by themselves. There have always been guys who worked with them in the shadows and I'm one of those. The first and most important step is the recognition you cannot reach the top alone. Once I saw his message on twitter I knew he was ready. I immediately contacted the MWP's GM, Auron, and I talked to him. I said to him he was holding a very valuable jewel and I was ready to polish it to make it shine like a thousand suns.

Marisa : Wow. You are very praising. Visibly, you were following him since a long time.

Tom Prichard : I'm always interested by young talents. I spotted him since the first season of the Masters of Wrestling Promotion. When he won his Shining Star belt I only had eyes for him.

Marisa : That's a bit harsh for the other young wrestlers.

Tom Prichard : No no, there were a lot of good wrestlers. Some were already at the top, others already had a trainer or were too old to start a training correctly. Rob has the talent and is at a age where the possibilities are infinite. If I had to train him it was now or never.

Marisa : Mr. Prichard, you had a formidable career and you trained successfully some of the best wrestlers of all time. You could just retire and enjoy a well deserved pension. Why are you still in activity ?

Tom Prichard : Well, Marisa. I don't do this job for money or for recognition. I do this because it's in my blood. I enjoyed being in the center of ring, being under the lights. With the time, I learned to enjoy and see young wrestlers shine at the top thanks to my work. Seeing your protege becoming the number 1 under the spotlights is as rewarding as it were you in that ring. I lived that sensation many many times and I know I'll live this again with Rob.
And now, if you'll excuse us we have a Tough match to prepare.

Rob nods and follows Tom Prichard.

Marisa : This was Tom Prichard, the new trainer of Rob Alarm. I stay here for more interviews. See you later !

John Dempsey : I'm only half surprised. Soon or later he had to take a trainer or drop his dream to reach the top.

Michael Billings : Not a surprise ? THIS IS TOM PRICHARD, you know ? He trained "The Rock" and "Edge" !! This guy ain't no cheap trainer. He is one of the best you can hire.

Andrew Becksford : Indeed. He trained famous names and even if Rob endured a difficult season, his future seems brighter.

John Dempsey : C'mon. Can we focus now on the real important things like the next match for the Legacy title ?

Michael Billings : A very interesting match because two of these wrestlers were trained by another very talented trainer : Gery Cawley !

John Dempsey : You really don't drop the thing.

Andrew Becksford : Stop acting like children you two !

Rob_Alarm

Back to top Go down

Rob introduces his new trainer Empty Re: Rob introduces his new trainer

Post  Auron Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 4:01

Posted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down