Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking The Title

Go down

Taking The Title Empty Taking The Title

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 2:34

(posted at the end of the Legacy Title Triple Threat Match.)

Michael Billings: And Danny Draiman has retained the Legacy Championship!

John Dempsey: He only managed to win because Swagger and Diryn wore each other out.

Andrew Becksford: I'm not sure about that.  All three competitors beat each other quite thoroughly.  In the end it was Draiman who had the more heart to pull out the victory.

John Dempsey: Bah!  I call rematch!

Micheal Billings:  What's this?

The Frost theme music hits the speakers as the camera cuts to Rebecca Frost who has appeared at the entrance again along with Nathan Frost who is holding a mic in his hand.  The Legacy title is draped over Rebecca's shoulders and she bares a much more malicious smile and serious demeanor then her usual giddy fan girl self.  Nathan smiles down at the ring where Swagger and Diryn lay on the mat and Danny is barely keeping on his feet by leaning on the ropes staring confused at the two Frosts.

Nathan Frost: Well, well...  Looks like you managed to beat Diryn, Mr. Draiman, as well as our newly contracted superstar, Swagger, however it seems the title is just out of your reach.  My daughter here has been watching you two for me this whole time.  After all, I have other business to take care of then deal with Diryn and his former tag partner.  I tried to teach Diryn how to become a great wrestler and he seemed to learn well, he even went so far as to attack you and Swagger a couple weeks back.  It seems he hasn't really improved though.  He's to much like his mentor and that just won't do.

Nathan smiles more as he hands the mic to his daughter, Rebecca.

Rebecca Frost: I really was hoping that one of you two would be the competitor my father has been looking for.  Someone to dominate the roster and really hold tight to the championship no matter the cost.  So far the only one close was Swagger and he wasn't even in our sights till now.

Rebecca hands the mic back to her father as she continues to fondle the title belt.

Nathan Frost:  That is correct.  So far the best candidate for this belt would have been Swagger or perhaps even Felix.  So far neither have impressed this evening so I'm forced to make a hard choice.  I'm vacating the Legacy Championship Title!  At least till a suitable champion can be found.  So if you want this title back, Danny, you'll have to show me you deserve it.  The same goes for you as well, Swagger, and you Diryn...if you can manage it.  Till then the title will be in the care of my lovely daughter, Rebecca.  Have a good night gentlemen.

Nathan turns and walk back stage.  Rebecca Frost waves to the trio in the ring, winks, then follows after leaving Diryn, Swagger, and Danny Draiman stunned and speechless in the ring.

Michael Billings: Can he even do that?

Andrew Becksford: I wouldn't think so but I'm not sure at this point.

Michael Billings: Yes, but his own daughter stole the belt right out from under an active title match.

John Dempsey: Apparently they weren't that interested in the championship if they are going to let it get stolen like that.

Andrew Becksford: Perhaps, but to vacate the title right after a title match is finished and before the champion is even re-crowned?  That's unheard of before in wrestling.

Michael Billings:I don't like it myself, but unheard of or not that seems to be what just happened.

John Dempsey: Well if they want the title they will have to impress.  I feel sorry for these three now.  I doubt father Frost is going to make getting that title easy.

Michael Billings: I will agree.  Considering all my former broadcast partner has done over the past several weeks I do not envy the situation these are facing.  However, we have seen them get through far worse so I'm sure one of our competitors will retrieve the title from Nathan and be our new Legacy Champion.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down