Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deja Vu All Over Again

2 posters

Go down

Deja Vu All Over Again Empty Deja Vu All Over Again

Post  Mattamillion Allen Wed 31 Jul 2013 - 5:14

(open for Dixon Flys to respond)

Mattamillion Allen’s theme, “Lay Your Money Down”, booms over the speakers in the BC Place Stadium. The raucous crowd gives off a mixed reaction. Mattamillion Allen appears on the stage sans his sports coat, gold chain and tank-top. His midsection is heavily taped up.

John Dempsey: Yes! Finally! Someone I actually like on this show!

Andrew Becksford: Are you kidding me right now John? Look at the guy! It looks like he went through a meat grinder!

Michael Billings: Andrew’s right. After Re:Definition, I can’t help but wonder if Mattamillion is ever going to be the same man again. I mean, he’s only a rich-kid-turned-wrestler wannabe if you ask me.

Matt limps down the ramp favoring his right ankle. He picks up the microphone conveniently placed on the steel steps and then carefully enters the ring.

Mattamillion Allen: As many of you all are aware, I was involved in a Tokyo Street Fight match at Re:Definition against Dixon Flys. I’ll be the first to admit that we pushed each other beyond the human threshold for pain. At the end of the match, I was superplexed off the top of a production truck and sent crashing through a wooden rickshaw.

Crowd: THAT WAS AWESOME!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!

Michael Billings: I agree. It was so awesome that I wish Dixon could do that to Matt again so I don’t have to see or hear anything from him!

Mattamillion Allen: I had to stay behind in Tokyo and I didn’t really get to Vancouver until about two or three days ago and from the looks of it, I should have stayed in Tokyo longer. I went from performing in front of a crowd full of fans that recognize talent when they see it, that know what a five-star match is supposed to be, to a crowd full of moose and geese!

Crowd: BOOOOO!!

John Dempsey: He hit that nail on the head, eh?

Andrew Becksford: John, cut it out, will you?

Mattamillion Allen: Doctors told me that I had an injured ankle which has healed up quite nicely, a couple of cracked ribs and a broken tailbone and that I had lost consciousness after going through that rickshaw. They also told me that I was lucky enough not to suffer any injuries to my upper spinal cord. When I woke up, I had to re-watch the match again just to remember what had happened to me. The last thing I remembered was Dixon lifting me in the air.

The crowd cheers much to Matt’s chagrin.

Mattamillion Allen: And you people are happy about that?!

Crowd: YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Mattamillion Allen: Well let me tell you something: I did in fact have a couple of successful surgeries and that brings me to “Nathan’s Gauntlet” which starts tonight! I may not be at one hundred percent but I’m not going to let an opportunity for championship gold pass me by! That’s the reason I came here! That’s the reason all of those guys in the back are here!

Andrew Becksford: That may prove to be a disadvantage to Allen the further along he goes in Nathan’s Gauntlet.

Mattamillion Allen: I have a one-in-six chance to become the new Legacy Champion and trust me when I tell you that I have EARNED this opportunity. To prove that you are in fact one of the best that MWP has to offer is one thing. To do that while you stupid geese are belittling me and calling me a joke is another. I am not a joke! I am an accomplished wrestler. I have won championship gold before! To do all of that when I know my body is not at one hundred percent, when I have to push through the pain, is what makes me a warrior, what separates me from the pack, what makes me BETTER than you, and what will make ME the NEXT LEGACY CHAMPION!

Just as he finishes his statement, a familiar voice can be heard.

?: Allen. Allen! ALLEN!! Look at me when I’m talking to you!!

Matt turns his attentions to the stage, where he spots Dixon Flys with a grin on his face.

Mattamillion Allen: Oh for the love of…just tell me what you want. We already took each other to HELL. We put each other through HELL!

Mattamillion hobbles to the ring ropes, leans on them, and impatiently waits for an explanation as to why Dixon decided to come out.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu All Over Again Empty Re: Deja Vu All Over Again

Post  dixonflys Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 17:13

Dixon Flys: Mattamillion Allen! Dont count your chances in this Gauntlet! Beacuse Im in it too!! As long as I brethe air you have no chance in hell!

Andrew Becksford: Look at Dixon Flys! His hands and wrists are all heavaily taped up!

John  Dempsey: He injured his hands on top of the production truck in the street fight. He better stay up there on the ramp if he doesnt want a beating from Mattamillion Allen!

Dixon Flys: Now about this gauntlet thing we are going to have!... I want championship gold too! Ive held gold before and I love the feeling of holding gold! Matt you are lucky cause you have two weeks left of your life!

Andrew Becksford: What does Dixon mean?

Michael Billings: I know what he means! Tonight and next week they are partners.....

Dixon Flys: Tonight and next week we are partners in the gauntlet!But the third week its you and me and I am going to finish you off once and for all! Im going to brutilize you for what you did to Dixon Sr.

Michael Billings: Dixon Flys Sr. reinjured himself in the tokyo street fight as interfeared in the match. As Dixon Flys superplexed Matt of the top of the production truck Dixon Sr. was under them and as they landed on the rickshaw Dixon Sr. poped a knee out and had some internal bleeding! Dixon Sr. is still in Tokyo in the hospital.

Dixon Flys: And Matt when it is all said and done. I get 2 prizes! One is beating you to a pulp and after beating you to a pulp I get crowned LEGACY CHAMPION!

Last edited by dixonflys on Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 17:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : you)
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Post  Mattamillion Allen Sat 3 Aug 2013 - 17:56

Mattamillion Allen: Dixon, you're right about one thing. Tonight and next week, you are my partner. But let me go ahead and correct you on a couple of things. First off, I'm not going to be the one getting beat to a pulp. I'm going to be the one who beats you almost to death and unlike that Tokyo Street Fight we had at Re:Definition, there WILL be a winner. I'll prove to you once and for all that I am the better man. Secondly, I'm going on to the pay-per-view to become the next Legacy Champion. Not Cliff Roxtone. Not Swagger. Not Danny Draiman. Not Mark Johnson. Not even you. It's going to be ME!! And as for you, well, you'll probably be in the hospital in two weeks time right next to your crippled old man with so many injuries to the point where the doctors can't recognize you or even figure where to begin!

The crowd begins to boo Mattamillion as he smiles knowing he will get his hands on Dixon soon.

Mattamillion Allen: Anyway, enough of that for now partner. Why don't you come down here so we can go ahead and take care of Roxtone and Johnson?

Matt drops the microphone and waits for Dixon to make his way down to the ring.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

Post  dixonflys Mon 5 Aug 2013 - 16:06

Dixon Flys goes down the isle tagging fans down the way and get on the apron. Mattamillion Allen starts mouthing off at him and Dixon starts pointing his fingers and giving him the cut-throat

Michael Billings: These two just hate eachother! How can they possiblily work together?

John Dempsey: Your right Michael! But if each one of these superstars want gold, they have to put their personal differences behind fro the next two weeks!

[color=#3333cc]Andrew Becksford: Dixon Flys and Mattamillion Allen have been tag partners before! Things didnt go so good for them then! You guys are all right. This match isnt about being tag partners! This is Nathan's Gauntlet and the prize is the Legacy Championship! If one of these two want to be the last one standing at the end they have to work together this week and next week! The same goes for Roxtone and Johnson too!

Officials are in the ring and make Dixon Flys and Mattamillion Allen go to seperate neutral corners and wait for the ring announcer to start the introductions!

Hi Matt i hope this will be good! Im comming home late today so i dont think i can continue anything on this if you want put anything into it you make great rps in my name.
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum