Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Departure...

Go down

Departure... Empty Departure...

Post  Auron Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 3:00

Auron is backstage watching a monitor. On it, Kobold is celebrating his Primetime Championship win over Trigga

Auron: Hm. So Kobold won. Good for him. Maybe Trigga will calm down now that he got beaten.

Auron sighs

Auron: Probably not. It'll probably get worse. Well, that's a problem to deal with when it arises. For now...

Auron pulls up his sleeve and looks at his watch.

Auron: Just about time to leave...

Auron heads towards the exit. Just as he is about to get there, he spots Marisa Peterson nearby.

Auron: Oh, Marisa?

Marisa: Yes sir?

Auron: I have a meeting with the owners of the arena. Business to discuss and all that. If anyone asks, I'm probably gone for the rest of the night. Just tell them to email me and I'll get back to them as soon as I can. Got it?

Marisa: Yes sir.

Auron nods and goes off-screen. The camera stays on Marisa.

???: Where is he going?

Marisa turns around and sees Nathan Frost standing behind her.

Marisa: Oh, Mr Nathan! Auron said that he had a meeting and will probably be gone the rest of the night. If you need him, you could probably still catch him...

Nathan: No, no. That's fine. Perfectly fine...

Nathan turns and heads in the direction of the ring, leaving Marisa slightly confused. The camera fades to black

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down