Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're Fired!

Go down

You're Fired! Empty You're Fired!

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 3:37

Dream On by Aerosmith plays through the arena as Auron makes his way out to stage, he has a mic in his hand and a displeased look on his face.  The crowd is chanting his name as he looks around seemingly unaffected by it.

Auron:  Cut the music!

The music and even the chanting stops.

Auron: Following Re:Definition an inexcusable act was done.  I understand that in this business some of our Superstars made get rowdy or even overly aggressive.  I do not tolerate such acts, but I understand that they occur.  However, this event goes beyond that and I will not stand for it in MWP.

The titantron starts up as a clip from backstage of the Eggdome Arena in Japan.  In it Rebecca Frost is heading down the hallway with a grand smile across her face when suddenly someone attacks her from behind, knocking her to the ground.  When the camera corrects and backs up to show the whole scene it is clear that the attacker is Diryn who has Rebecca by the hair and yelling demands at her.

Diryn: Where is the belt?  Where did you take it?

Only muffled cries come from Rebecca as he lifts her to her feet then places her in the Cornish Crush.  Only screams can be heard on the camera.

Diryn lets her fall to the ground, his face flushed red with anger.  As Rebecca tries to get away he turns and grabs her again, lifting her up over his head only to plant her through one of the backstage prep tables covered with wiring and extra electrical parts.  Rebecca appears unconscious and unmoving as Diryn surveys what he's done, his chest heaving as he tries to regain control.

Diryn: No one takes my belt.....ever again.

The video ends as cameras focus back in on Auron, the look of disgust very obvious.

Auron:  It is that level of violence I will not accept here.  Rebecca was in the hospital for 3 weeks following this assault.  We are lucky she is such a strong individual and has managed to pull through relatively well, but who knows if we will see her back.  As for Diryn, he was stopped by security on his way to Nathan Frost's office.  He has since been fired from MWP and arrested for his action.  He will not be seen again if I have anything to say about it.  Take this as a lesson for the rest of you in the back.

With his final words of warning he turns and leaves the stage.  No music plays in his wake as the camera fades to black.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum