Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hulk Haugen's Associate

Go down

Hulk Haugen's Associate Empty Hulk Haugen's Associate

Post  Auron Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 7:12

Auron is sitting at his desk, doing paperwork. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door to his office.

Auron: Hm? I wasn't expecting anyone...You may enter!

The door opens and Arild Hulk Haugen walks enters, followed by another man.

Auron: Ah, Mr. Haugen! What a surprise to see you here!

Haugen: Yes, I know it is. I wanted to talk to you about something last week but you left before I had a chance. So I had to follow you all the way from Canada, to here in Mexico. You guys travel far between shows, eh?

Auron: All for the sake of spreading MWP's in-ring talent. Now, what did you need?

Haugen motions to the man behind him.

Haugen: This man is an associate of mine. You can call him by his in-ring name, StreXx, as he would rather not disclose his real name for personal reasons.

Auron: Hm...I understand. It's a pleasure to meet you StreXx.

StreXx just nods

Haugen: StreXx here is a boxer like me...but it seems that he wants a career change. So, after scouting the talent here, I've recommended MWP if he really wants to become a wrestler.

Auron: Hm. Does he have any skill as a wrestler?

Haugen: I'm sure he does, I trained him!

Auron: ...Alright. I'll give you a try-out match. Let me see who doesn't have a match tonight...

Auron picks up a nearby clipboard and looks through the list attached.

Auron: ...Fuzzy is available. I'll let her know to get ready and--

StreXx: No.

Auron: Huh?

StreXx: I don't want my debut match to be against some rookie. I want someone established, who I can go all out on.

Auron: I see...

Auron looks through the list again

Auron: Hm...You want someone established, huh? Alright then. Your debut match will be against one-half of the Union champs, Kallen Kozuki. I'll have to warn you though, as someone who's faced here many times, you're in for a tough match...

StreXx:...Perfect.

StreXx turns and leaves the room.

Haugen: Heh, sorry if you thought he was rude. He's determined to make this work.

Auron: Oh, it's fine.

Haugen: Good. I entrust him to your care. I'm going back to my vacation home in Vancouver. I'll be watching though, so put on a good show!

Auron and Haugen shake hands and Haugen leaves the room. The camera fades to black

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum