Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Partners then, Opponents now, Partners later?

Go down

Partners then, Opponents now, Partners later? Empty Partners then, Opponents now, Partners later?

Post  Auron Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 8:34

"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons plays and Quentin comes out, followed by Cliff. They make their way to the ring.

Michael Billings: The Revolution is here. Up next, Cliff Roxtone takes on his partner from last week, Mark Johnson

John Dempsey: They're out here a few minutes early. I guess Quentin has something to say.

Quentin grabs a mic and enters the ring with Cliff. He stands at the center, with Cliff just behind.

Quentin: I know that Cliff here has a match next, so I'll make this quick. Mark Johnson, come on out here. I want to have...a chat.

"This Is Gonna Hurt" by Sixx A.M. plays and Mark Johnson shows up at the entrance ramp

Mark: What do you want?

Quentin: I want to make you an offer. As I said last week, out of everyone in the Gauntlet, you're the most tolerable. And from your performance last week as Cliff's partner, you do have skill. So, I'm giving you an invitation to join us. To join the Revolution! This is an offer you can't refuse.

Mark: Join the Revolution, huh? Well, that's all fine and dandy but Cliff and I have a match next. How is that going to work?

Quentin: Oh, that? You allow Cliff to put you in a submission...like a fist lock or something, tap out, and you're in. Easy as pie.

Mark:...Ahh. So that's what this is about. Well then, if that's the case, I'm afraid I have to refuse.

Quentin: Wha-Why?

Mark: I'm not stupid. You're puppet back there might be strong...but he has the technical skills of a rock. You know he can't beat me in a submission type match so you had to pull this "invitation" out of your ass.

Quentin: How dare you!?! I would never--

Mark: Whatever. Even if that isn't the case, I would have refused anyway. I don't need a mouthpiece or his rocks-for-brains lackey. I only look out for number one...and winning the Legacy Title will be a good step toward getting there. Now...get out of the ring so I can turn Cliff into a pretzel!

Quentin:...Oh well. I gave you a chance..but if you really want to go down this route, it's your funeral. There's other ways to win a No Way Out match...Cliff, have fun.

Quentin exits the ring and Mark Johnson makes his way to the ring.

John: I think that could have gone better for Quentin...

Michael: Mark wanted nothing to do with the brain of the Revolution...so now he deals with the muscle.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum