Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll Be Your End of Days

2 posters

Go down

I'll Be Your End of Days Empty I'll Be Your End of Days

Post  Mattamillion Allen Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 19:09

The camera is positioned in the locker room where we see Mattamillion Allen only wearing his trademark money-print slacks and black boots. Moments later, Marisa Peterson walks in unannounced.

Marisa Peterson: Hey Matt, I think this is the first time we have met. May I get a quick word with you?

Mattamillion Allen: Yeah but make it fast. Time is money and money is everything.

Marisa Peterson: I just wanted to get your comments on your Ambulance Match with Dixon Flys later tonight.

Matt chuckles to himself and then turns his attention to the camera.

Mattamillion Allen: Really. You want my thoughts on what’s going to happen tonight.

Marisa Peterson: Yes.

Mattamillion Allen: Do you even know what’s going through my mind right now?

Marisa Peterson: Well Matt, that’s why I’m here.

Mattamillion Allen: You see, ever since last season when I came to MWP, I have had to deal with management telling me that I won’t be anything here, the wrestlers in the back telling me that, and even these pathetic fans telling me that. I had a whole lot to prove coming in from a few old federations. I’ve held four titles throughout my career including a couple of World Championships. I came here to prove that I still have what it takes to become a champion again. You want to know how all of this started between Dixon and yours truly, don’t you? Well it’s simple. This all started because of one tag team match where HE couldn’t pay attention. It was at that moment where I decided that if you’re going to be a success here, you may as well do it on your own. Dixon came here and honestly was all fun and games with his ice cream bars and his sports drinks and his equally lousy manager or trainer or father or whatever he’s supposed to be. I decided to take that matter into my own hands. I beat the living daylights out of Dixon Sr. not once, but twice. I sent him to the hospital twice! I thought beating Dixon Flys in a Tokyo Street Fight would have been the end to all of my problems and a huge stepping stone in my career, especially because he came from Japan to MWP. Instead, that match ended in a no-contest, he had his daddy come out and fight all his battles for him, and all three of us went to the hospital.

The camera focuses in on Mattamillion Allen’s face.

Mattamillion Allen: Fast forward to now. Fast forward to Frost’s Gauntlet. He’s the reason I don’t have any points at all, but that’s going to change tonight! Dixon, I will take away your livelihood. I will beat you within an inch of your life. I will end your career. I will finish what I started last season by erasing you from MWP forever. And if your old man thinks about interfering, if he thought what I did to him twice was nothing where he was lucky enough to survive his injuries at my hands, the third time he tries to do something will lead to his death. It’s truly going to be a win-win-win situation for all of us and I can finally have closure to this once and for all. I get points in Frost’s Gauntlet and then go on to my match next week, win that, and then go on to be one of the four men competing in that match in two weeks to become the new Legacy Champion. You, Flys, get to take a trip to the hospital in Japan where you came from and for all I care, you can STAY in Japan and never come back. Meanwhile, Dixon Sr. will be crying IN HIS GRAVE and haunting you in your sleep, telling you that your career is over and that you should just walk away.

Matt turns his attention back to Marisa.

Mattamillion Allen: Like I said before, time is money and MONEY IS EVERYTHING. This interview’s over.

Mattamillion gets up and walks out of the locker room with a killer look in his eyes.

Marisa Peterson: Um thanks Matt.

Marisa tries to smile but looks as if she has seen a ghost as the camera fades back to ringside.

John Dempsey: Where do I begin...right. Matt has snapped and that’s only going to spell bad news for Dixon! If I were him, I would back out of this Ambulance Match NOW even if it was going to cost him points in this all-important gauntlet to crown a new Legacy Champion!

Michael Billings: Don’t get ahead of yourself. You have two men who have massive egos and have their own personal objectives. For Dixon Flys, it is to get his revenge on Mattamillion Allen for assaulting his father and sending him to the hospital TWICE. That man is probably never going to be the same again.

John Dempsey: Yeah but on the other hand there’s Mattamillion Allen, a man who has wanted to prove himself to everyone here in MWP by any and all means necessary. Sure sending an old man to the hospital and rendering him to a wheelchair may have been cruel, but in Allen’s world, that’s what he has to do to get noticed around here. It’s how he has to show that he is no one-hit-wonder and that he’s here and in it for the long run.

Michael Billings: Just keep in mind that the main factor in this is how their injuries will play a role in this. That Tokyo Street Fight at Re:Definition took a lot out of them and things were only made worse in their tag team matches the last couple of weeks, each man trying to prove to the other who is better. Guess what guys? Tonight’s your opportunity and as Frost stated last week, there WILL be a winner!!

Last edited by Mattamillion Allen on Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 7:11; edited 1 time in total
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

I'll Be Your End of Days Empty Re: I'll Be Your End of Days

Post  dixonflys Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 3:15

FIVE STAR ROLL PLAY!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum