Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dixon in training!

Go down

Dixon in training! Empty Dixon in training!

Post  dixonflys Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 3:32

Michael Billings:  Fans early this week Marisa Peterson flew to Calgary, Alberta, Canada! Where Dixon Flys spent the week and weekend in the world famous DUNGEON  training all kinds of submission holds, escaping submission holds !!! He was stretched and twisted in all kinds of painful moves and those world famous trainers carved up Dixon very well!!

John Dempsey: Yeah Yeah Yeah, Big deal! Let's go take a look at the footage that was recorded last week.

Camera goes to the titantron.

Marisa Peterson is speaking quietly as we see Dixon Flys hanging on wall bars and doing leg-ups. Dixon Sr. is in the background sitting in a rocking chair talking to the trainers!

Marisa Peterson: Ladies and Gentlemen as you see I am here in the world famous Dungeon in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Where Dixon Flys is getting ready for his next Gauntlet match against Mattamillion Allen! Don't forget this will be an Ambulance match. Matt and Dixon have a very nasty history between each other and this Tuesday will be the ending of the Dixon Flys/Mattamillion Allen saga! We cut together a short clip of Dixon's training!

Clip of Dixon in training
Dixon Flys is being stretched in a cross face chicken wing, ankle lock, surfboard. The trainer bends Dixon into a bridge, sharpshooter, boston crab.
Dixon is doing offense now practicing moves on a life size rubber Gumby.

Marisa Peterson: I never seen a training like this before! I'm going to go and try to get some words from Dixon Sr.

Marisa Peterson walks up to Dixon Sr. who is in his rocking chair caughing.

Marisa Peterson: Excuse me sir! Dixon Flys Sr. I'm Marrisa Peterson from MWP I'd like to get some comments about the training session and what kind of shape is Dixon Flys going to be in this Tuesday when he takes on Mattamillion Allen in Miami in the Ambulance match?

Dixon Flys Sr.: I know you are Marisa Peterson and I'm collecting your swimsuits that you can win with the sports drink bottle caps!

Marisa Peterson: Ummmm????? Oh gre---at?

Dixon Sr. blowing kisses to Marisa.

Marisa Peterson: Mr. Flys, may I please ask you to stop that you are making me uncomfortable!

Dixon Sr.: Yes honey we can continue this interview outside if you want? You want to share a cigar with me?

Marisa Peterson: No Mr. Flys. I think I'm going to catch the first plane to Miami!

Camera Fades to black

Camera Fades into the area where the fans in the jammed packed American Airlines Arena are hollering WE WANT GUMBY:::::WE WANT GUMBY:::::WE WANT GUMBY:::::WE WANT GUMBY:::::

(If Matt appeares on stage the crowd should holler HELLO GUMBY::::: HELLO GUMBY::::Smile
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down