Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Security

2 posters

Go down

Extra Security Empty Extra Security

Post  Auron Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 7:43

"Dream On" by Aerosmith plays and Auron walks out with a mic

John Dempsey: Hey, it's Auron. I wonder what he wants...

Michael: Well, up next is the Number 1 contendership match for the Primetime Title...and considering that we had this match last week but it was stopped, it probably has something to do with that.

Auron: We've been having a great night filled with great matches so I don't want to ruin the flow of the show by talking for too long so I'm going to make this short. Last week, we had a match that was interrupted by Jason Jericho. Now, I've had security sweep the building and keep a lookout for Jason. They've reported no signs of him but to make extra sure that we have no shenanigans during the next match, I'm going to have some extra security at ringside...in the form of the Guardian Unit, Rayder and Wong Fey Hong!

Rayder and Wong come out. They approach Auron and speak to him, out of the range of the microphone. Auron responds and Rayder and Wong nod and head to the ring. They reach the outside of the ring and split up. They stand at opposite ends of the ring and start looking around.

Auron: With that taken care of, prepare to welcome Sublime and Long Trieu Chau and get ready for a great match!

Auron returns to back. The camera stays at the entrance ramp, waiting for Sublime and Long Trieu Chau

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Extra Security Empty Re: Extra Security

Post  jasonjericho Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 16:44

Here would be a good time for my interruption rp Very Happy

jasonjericho

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum