Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.O.D. debut

3 posters

Go down

G.O.D. debut Empty G.O.D. debut

Post  G.O.D. Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 22:22

People are on the edge of their seats! Everyone is waiting to see the man that promos have advertised for the past few weeks. Once more the teaser trailer of Gabriel Ozias Davidson is shown on the big screen. Some fans that already know him from previous work in other federations chant "Save us! Save us!". At the end of the trailer words Gabriel, Ozias and Davidson appear underneath each other, then only first letters are left forming the acronym G.O.D. With a loud fireworks blast an epic melody with chellos and electric guitar starts to play and Gabriel enters the stage smiling and waving to the crowd

Andrew: He is here! For weeks we have seen the promo "Savior is coming!" and finally he's here!

John: What savior? Is this some sort of religious crap?

Michael: Well, his name clearly says GOD so I guess it is!

John: Pff, that's just plain stupid! No man is a god. He should enroll in psychiatric clinic with ego like his.

While they are talking and discussing the newcomer has already made his way to the ring and entered it!

Gabriel: Hello, my people! I have heard your prayers, oh, I have heard them well. You don't know how much it breaks my heart to see how bad you have been treated! How terrible have been the champions that were put in front of you. You have to cheer them but they are just arrogant and egocentric people who don't care about you. It can no longer continue!

The same bunch of die-hard fans that chanted previously keep shouting "Save us!" but the chant doesn't catch up!

Gabriel: Yes, I will! Don't you worry one bit! You will be saved! You will be appreciated! Because of you wrestling exists and your days of glory, your days of acknowledgment have finally begun! I am here to change everything! I am the messenger of good news just like angel Gabriel did, I have the means to change the world you know, I have the strength of a god which in Hebrew is spelled Ozias! And finally, as some of you already know, I am here to save you. I am the son of David, Davidson, the promised king! The one who will bring forth the kingdom of wrestling, it is me! Let my kingdom come!

Michael: Yeah... I'm not sure what he is but I'll wager he will cause trouble!

Gabriel: I am the one that was promised to you! But before I can seize my throne there is work that has to be done! And I will need followers to help me! I know that there are brave men and women here in MWP roster. And I need them to step up know!

John: Step up? What is he talking about? No one will answer this nonsense

Gabriel: I know it sounds very weird to you but be assured - no one who follows me will be harmed. I will teach you everything I know and together we will change this federation and then the world! If your career hasn't been going anywhere yet, if you feel neglected. This is your moment! This is your chance to become something! Join me!

John: One word - delusional! Hey, Andy, your wrestling career went south, don't you want to join up?

Andrew: Oh come on, give him a chance! I agree, he talks way out of place but maybe someone will really appreciate the help Gabriel can offer. After all, he has two federation experience, he's been traveling the world. Not all of our superstars back in locker room can say the same.

Gabriel waits for someone to appear on the stage. The crowd waits with him. Half a minute passes, then a minute! Crowd becomes restless but Gabriel doesn't change his posture. He looks on as the crowd is starting to shout "This is awkward!" or something similar

Michael: The silence is terrible! Will no one really show up? I hope they do understand that a very precious air time is being spent watching the stage for someone to appear.

Suddenly the lights go out and the entrance them of ... start to play

(unfinished)

G.O.D.

Back to top Go down

G.O.D. debut Empty Re: G.O.D. debut

Post  G.O.D. Mon 16 Sep 2013 - 22:23

I have been contacting Jayx the Drake about this RP and I hope that all the gimmicks and events are up to date (like Andrew's career over).

I really hope someone will answer. Maybe Lo.Key?? Smile

G.O.D.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayx Wed 18 Sep 2013 - 19:57

I'm setting you up with your alt Otuno. So you can finish the roleplay the way Otuno would join.

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Post  Lo.Key Sat 21 Sep 2013 - 5:39

i could still do it

Lo.Key

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayx Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 0:44

(my suggestion for continuation)

Suddenly the lights go out and the beating of African drums and blowing of horns in a rythmic tune start to play. The lights reappear and a tall, lean Masaian warrior is on the stage looking very surprised

John Dempsey: Look, a follower! But he looks like he doesn't know how he got there.

Andrew Becksford: This is Otuno Maasai. Folks back in locker room say he doesn't speak English and is here just because someone saw him fight which he apparently enjoys very much and offered him a chance to come to America

Michael Billings: Bold move! So if he doesn't understand English why did he come out?

Andrew Becksford: Don't know, maybe someone pushed him?

John Dempsey: That' s a funny pairing! A guy who thinks he's god and one who doesn't even know where he has come! Hilarious. I hope they get crushed tonight.

Jayx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down