Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dixon Flys retiring speach

2 posters

Go down

Dixon Flys retiring speach Empty Dixon Flys retiring speach

Post  dixonflys Sat 21 Sep 2013 - 17:05

This should air somewhere at the top of the show

Dixon Flys is heading twords the ring dressed up in a suit it looks like he has something important to say as he enters the ring and asks for a microphone

John Dempsey: Oh no!! Not Dixon Flys! I don't want to hear anything from this joker!!

Michael Billings: Dixon Flys was in that exicting scramble match for the R&T title!

John Dempsey: I'll bet you he purposly got himself pinned to screw Mattamillion Allen!

Michael Billings: Dixon's in the ring and has his mic. Lets go hear what Dixon Flys has to say!

John Dempsey: I'd rather not!

The crowd silences as Dixon is getting ready to speak!

Dixon Flys: Ladies and Gentlemen and all of you watching Tuesday Night Turmoil at home, on tv or on the live internet stream! I came out hear today to say I'm sorry!!

Michael Billings:(in a soft voice)I'm sorry???? For what????

John Dempsey: (in a soft voice) I'm telling you he is about to cry and whine again)

Dixon Flys: I'm sorry for dissapointing all of you! I'm on a very bad losing streak! I lost all of my impotant title matches! And I don't want to put frowns on all of the kids faces so its simple I'd like to say goodbye I'm hanging up my boots and retiring!

The Jake the Snake theme hits and out comes Dixon Sr. peddeling a rickshaw He stops on the ramp and grabs his microphone!!

Michael Billings: Look making his return to MWP its Dixon Sr.

John Dempsey: Oh no!! Not that fool he stole another rickshaw from the Tokyo Egg Dome!!!! I though this was the last I will se from the Flys'! Please Dixon leave! Leave!

Dixon Sr. on the ramp starts to talk.

Dixon Sr.: Hey My boy! Stop! Stop ! Stop it!!!!! I'm back! I'm cured from all my injuries! I'm ready for Season 5 of MWP!!! So you didn't win all the time! We are here in MWP! Only the best are in MWP! Two season's ago we made sports history when MWP signed you!!! All of the feds where bidding for your services!  And all of the hard work we had in doing the promos! All the merchendise!!! DAMM DIXON THE ICE CREAM BARS!

John Dempsey: No not those silly Ice cream bars!

Dixon Sr.: The superstar Isotonic sports drinks!!!!!!!! The hard training and those prayers!!! The smiles you put on faces when you put boots to asses and asses to seats.....!!!!! Season 5 is the season of Flys!!! Son you are third on the roster ranking!!!!!!

Swagger music hits and he is out on the ramp confronting Dixon Sr.

hey danny be rough with old man sr.  you should slam the rickshaw off the ramp!!
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Dixon Flys retiring speach Empty Re: Dixon Flys retiring speach

Post  Danny Draiman Sun 22 Sep 2013 - 23:53

Swagger: Ice cream bars? Pull carts?  Are you kidding me?  What kind of {beep} is this?

Swagger shows Dixon Flys Sr. aside before knocking the rickshaw off the side of the stage to crash below.

Swagger: Remember that your in MY RING!!!  This stuff has no place here.  Now what were you saying about leaving?  Sounds like a good plan to me.  Best to leave before your forced to retire by me....SWAGGGEERRR!!

Dixon Sr. tries to confront Swagger who glares at the man before dropping the mic followed by kicking the man in the bending him over allowing Swagger to lift the older gentlemen up shoulder to shoulder straight up before throwing him over the edge with a facebuster.  Dixon Flys Sr. falls into the remains of the rickshaw he entered in.  Dixon Flys is taken by surprise by the brutality but before he can leave the ring Swagger has taken up the mic again and begun walking down the ramp.

Swagger: Now that the rotten garbage is taken out I need to get rid of the garbage still in the ring.

Swagger climbs up the steps into the ring to confront Dixon eye to eye.  Swagger keeping a smug smile across his face while Flys glares at the man.

Swagger: You won last time by luck.  If I hadn't tripped you would have never been able to take me.  I guess it is a good thing your leaving.  Now we don't have to deal with you and your {beep} gimmicks.  So if your going to go I suggest you LEAVE MY RING NOW....before I make you leave.

(Back to you Dixon.)

Last edited by Danny Draiman on Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 19:31; edited 1 time in total
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Post  dixonflys Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 7:45

Hey erase the jr.!! Im just simply Dixon Flys

John Dempsey: Dixon just leave Swagger's ring!! Walk up that ramp take your trash laying on the floor and leave the MVP

Michael Billings: Come on John stop making those derogitory comments you always make about Dixon and his old man Dixon Sr.!

John Dempsey: Hey Michael its all true! Its damm true!!

Dixon Flys looks up at the ramp and nods his head and leaves the ring and goes to attend his father

Swagger: You all see! Thats your hero! He is a coward!! A chicken!! DIXON FLYS YOURE A CHICKEN AND SHOVEL UP YOUR OLD MAN AND LEAVE MY ARENA!!!

Dixon Sr. is saying something to Dixon Flys!! Dixon Flys is running back to the ring!

Michael Billings: Look John! Dixon Flys and Swagger are changing blows! He irish whips Swagger and executes a power slam!

John Dempsey: More referries are entering the ring and security is heading to ringside to seperate Dixon from Swagger!

Dixon Flys is outside the ring and grabs a mic!

Dixon Flys: Swagger!!!! Swagger!!! Lets settle this in the ring later tonight one on one!! And I'll show you that it wasn't luck that beat you!!

danny continue
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Draiman Mon 23 Sep 2013 - 22:24

Swagger glares across the ring at Dixon Flys, both still being restrained by referees and security.

Swagger: You want to settle things with me? Fine, but it won't be later. We will settle this right now and I'll shove your ass out of my ring faster then you can scream for mercy. Get the hell out of my way?

Swagger manages to shove one of the security out of the way and break away from the referee.

Swagger: If you aren't cowardly you'll help clear out these security guards and get this match under way.

Looks over at Dixon Flys with a smug smile on his face gesturing for the man to bring it.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down