Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losses and Potential for More

Go down

Losses and Potential for More Empty Losses and Potential for More

Post  Auron Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 5:21

The camera fades in, showing Auron is sitting at his desk in his office. He reaches for the walkie-talkie at his desk and moves around the frequency until he finds the right one and speaks into it.

Auron: Trainer's room, come in.

There's a moment of silence before someone picks up.

Trainer: Trainer's room. Hello, Mr. Auron, how can I help?

Auron: Yes, I want to inquire about the condition of the Kobold.

Trainer: Ah, yes. Mr. Cobalt. Well, his mask must have been pretty padded since he's better off than someone should be after getting hit in the face with a crowbar. He'll have a killer headache for a few days but other than that, he's fine. He'll definitely be fighting fit by next week.

Auron: Good. Keep an eye on him and update me on any changes that come up.

Trainer: Yes, sir.

Static and then silence from the walkie-talkie.

Auron: Hm.

Auron moves the frequency again and speaks again.

Auron: Security, come in...now.

Some shuffling can be heard, which sounds like running.

Security: Security here, and I want to apologize for the entire department about--

Auron: Stop. Any sign of Jason Jericho?

Security: N-no sir, sorry sir. He escaped...

Auron doesn't say anything, being lost in thought.

Security: ...Sir?

Auron:...How about Ryan Conway and Nathan Frost? Where are they now?

Security: Conway and Frost? Well, Frost was here earlier but it seems like he left. Conway hasn't been here at all. Why?

Auron: ...That'll be all. Keep an eye out for Jason. I don't want him coming back.

Security: Yes, sir!

Static then silence from the walkie-takie. Auron puts it back on his desk and sighs.

Auron: I just can't catch a break, can I? First Yoko leaves with no trace of her left behind, then Kallen and Lelouch demand more money on contract renewal and walk out when I refused...now this? MWP is taking some losses and now this lawsuit from Jason is making thing worse...at this rate, I'll have to start wrestling again...not that I mind, but I've gotten a bit stiff behind a desk all this time.

Auron stands up and and heads for the door of his office but stops just before getting there.

Auron: I'm going to need some help on this one...which means I'll need both Ryan and Nathan. I better start making some calls...

Auron opens the door, shuts off the lights to his office and leaves, shutting the door behind him. The camera fades to black.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum