Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Superior Man

Go down

The Superior Man Empty The Superior Man

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 3:35

"Send Me An Angel" by Real Life plays across the speakers as the camera focuses on the stage initially till cheering erupts from the crowd without warning.  The camera moves to the audience and a blue spot light follows Andrew Harvey as he makes his way down through the crowd wearing his leather jacket and stopping every once an a while in his decent to give a muscle pose for one of the crowd, focused particularly on seductive displays for the women and comparing biceps with the men.  He eventually makes it down to the barricade and leaps over it.  Making his way up the steps he stops at the top with one foot on the stairs and one on the apron as he gives another bodybuilder pose before entering the ring.  He holds his hands out to his sides taking in the cheers of the fans like he is absorbing them like a sponge and feeding off them.  He jumps to the second rope of one of the turnbuckles, throwing off his jacket as he does to display his body to the crowd who cheer louder.  Once the crowd starts to die down Harvey jumps down from the turnbuckle and calls for a mic, setting his leather jacket on one of the corners as he does.

John Dempsey: Who is this clown?

Michael Billings: This is the guy from last week who faced Wong Fey Hong.

Andrew Becksford: For some reason he reminds me of someone, but I can't place who.

Andrew Harvey: Yes, I know you are as thrilled to see me as I am to see you.  I understand your desire, your need.  I am Andrew Harvey and I will be your angel.

He flexes with those last words, emphasizing them by showing off more of his physique and putting his body on display for the fans who seem to eat it up as the call for more.

John Dempsey: Really?!  What kind of weirdo is this?

Andrew Becksford: I'm kind of with John on this one, Michael.

Andrew Harvey: Ha ha, see I'm here to show you and the other superstars in back the superior man.  Last week was a great start for me at MWP.  My victory over the establish wrestler Wong Fey Hong was just the start.  I'm going to show you this body every week and ever week it will be putting on a show for you all.

The crowd begins to celebrate and even a small chant "Take It Off!  Take It Off!" begins to spread as Andrew gives another pose to impress the audience.  He gives a smile to the fans.

Michael Billings: Well you two may not like him but the fans certainly do, just listen to them react.

John Dempsey: I'd rather not.  If he keeps flexing like that I might have to vomit.

Andrew Harvey: I know, I understand your feelings.  I'm afraid there is only so much of me to go around though.

A collective sigh of disappointment comes from the crowd.

Andrew Harvey: Don't worry ladies and gentlemen, the Superior Man will always be here to show you a good time.  For now though I have a match with a guy by the name of Bogus Clay.  He certainly isn't the looker I am, heck he could stand to take a lesson from me, but I won't hold that against him in our match.  Still, I must get ready so I will see all of you later...and you'll see me.

With another smile he gives an exaggerated, flexing wave before he heads out of the ring

Michael Billings: Well that was short and sweet.

Andrew Becksford: That is one way of putting it.  Coming out for the spotlight and attention while having no purpose to it isn't really effective.  In fact I think the word for that is grandstanding.

Michael Billings: Well whatever your opinions are...or who you think he looks like...

Andrew Becksford: Yeah, I still haven't figured out who he reminds me of.

Michael Billings: ...no matter what we think the crowd really like him and that's what matters.  We'll see how he fairs against his opponent later on.

John Dempsey: Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing the fat man squish the wannabe sex icon.

Looking on at the commentary table the camera fades to black.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down