Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowards Among Men

Go down

Cowards Among Men Empty Cowards Among Men

Post  Mattamillion Allen Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 5:59

The camera goes to the backstage area where Marisa Peterson is standing by.

Marisa Peterson: Ladies and gentlemen, I am back here with Mattamillion Allen right now. Now Matt, you have a tag team match tonight against Dixon Flys and the Rough&Tough Champion Rob Alarm.

Mattamillion Allen: First of all, that should be MY Rough&Tough Championship. Did you see last week’s match? I was literally seconds away from beating that spineless coward for that belt and then that idiot Tom Prichard decides to spit in my face and flip me off! I REFUSE to stand back and let someone disrespect me. I don’t care if you’re a wrestler, a manager. I don’t care who you are!

Marisa Peterson: You do know that the rules of that No Way Out match clearly stated that you could not leave the ring, so in essence you cost yourself the title.

Mattamillion Allen: You know what? I don’t care about rules either! Here’s the difference between Rob Alarm and myself: I don’t need a manager to speak for me or do any dirty deeds for me. I’ll do it all myself. Besides, what would you have done if that were you in the ring last week against that guy, huh?!

Marisa Peterson: Um…

Mattamillion Allen: Nothing, which brings me to another spineless coward in Dixon Flys. Now I’ll give Dixon some props because we took each other beyond our limits in that Tokyo Street Fight we had at Re:Definition. He’s not a pushover, but it took me beating his father almost to DEATH to bring out that evil side in Dixon. We came close to ending each other’s careers that night and every time I think about that match, it makes me feel good inside knowing I have that killer instinct.

Matt chuckles to himself.

Mattamillion Allen: At least Rob Alarm is sane. I can’t really say the same about Dixon because honestly, who comes out to the ring and starts marketing sports drinks and ice cream bars? The bottom line is that I beat Dixon Flys despite his crippled old man coming out dressed as a giant dog toy and I’ll do it again tonight. He’s the one to talk about wanting to retire so badly. Well, I’ll give him a nice early retirement present: him going Bankrupt.

Marisa Peterson: One more question before you go: what are your thoughts on Swagger, your tag team partner for tonight?

Mattamillion Allen: I’m just glad to work with someone who’s not a coward, someone who doesn’t need a manager, someone with whom I share a common goal with. Bring Tom Prichard if he can even walk. Bring your old man. Dixon Flys. Robby. You’ve signed your death wishes for the last time and now Mr. Swaggtastic and Mr. Moneybags are going to end your careers! We’ll prove why this is our ring and why you two goofballs don’t belong in it!

Matt storms off the set with a fire in his eyes as the camera goes back to ringside.

John Dempsey: I don’t know about you two but after Matt’s comments, this match may as well be an all-out war!

Michael Billings: All-out war? Really John? If anything, that fire is going to be Allen’s downfall if he isn’t careful again.

Andrew Becksford: Seriously John. I don’t even see why or how you’re still supporting Mattamillion. The guy’s been on a losing streak of sorts. He lost the Championship Scramble match at Summer Turmoil.

John Dempsey: Yeah, on a technicality.

Michael Billings: And he lost the No Way Out match last week.

John Dempsey: Because Prichard was at ringside! Otherwise we would be looking at a brand new Rough&Tough Champion! Trust me when I tell you Allen’s luck is going to change starting tonight!

Andrew Becksford: Will you two shut up so we can continue with the show?!
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum