Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey to BMC

Go down

Journey to BMC Empty Journey to BMC

Post  Auron Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 6:15

Music plays, and StreXx appears at the entrance ramp. We starts walking over to the ring.

Andrew Becksford: Up next, StreXx faces Lenny but it seems like he has something to say.

Michael Billings: Well, we didn't see StreXx last week, and considering that he was forced to forfeit the Union titles at the order of his trainer, Arild Hulk Haugen, I'm sure he has a lot to say.

StreXx grabs a mic from ringside and enters the ring.

StreXx: I'm sure alot of you have a lot of questions but I don't have much time so I'm going to make this short and sweet. Arlid only tagged with me at Summer Turmoil because Auron needed someone to face The Black Knights. While I was happy that I had obtained gold in my first season, it turns out that Arlid has no intention of staying, so we had to forfeit to belts.

John Dempsey: Makes sense...though I don't think it was a smart idea for Auron to have booked a part-timer. Then this wouldn't have happened.

StreXx: Anyway, that's history. See, while I'm a bit...miffed that my first reign was ended before it even began, I'm seeing this as motivation. See, at Summer Turmoil, I got these smallest taste of gold...and now, I want more...and I want the best. I don't care about the Union belts, those are for the small fries. No...I want the Brutal Masters Championship.

Andrew: Well, this is interesting.

Michael: I agree. When StreXx wants something, he wants the best...and in this case, the BMC!

StreXx: Now, I know I have to earn my way up there. I'm not stupid and I don't expect to just be given a title shot. I know that there are others that want that title...like Cliff Roxtone and his pudgy manager...or should I say, Quentin Englebert and his brainless lackey? That relationship gets confusing sometimes...Anyways, I'm going to earn my way up the right way. First, I'm going to beat Lenny even worse than Roxtone did last week, then I'm going to beat Roxtone, and finally, I'm going to athyz...and I'll do it all without breaking a sweat. Now then, Lenny, get out here so I can begin my rise to the BMC!

StreXx throws his mic out of the ring and waits for Lenny to appear.

John: Big words from our boxer turned wrestler. This should be fun.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum