Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Consequence of Winning

Go down

The Consequence of Winning Empty The Consequence of Winning

Post  Mattamillion Allen Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 9:27

Mattamillion Allen is seen in the hallway walking to the locker room when he is confronted by none other than Nathan Frost.

Nathan Frost: Hello Mr. Allen, do you have a moment to spare?

Matt is a bit confused and caught off guard but Nathan continues speaking.

Nathan Frost: Congratulations on your win against my hand-picked opponent for you last week. You did in fact prove to me and to everyone else that you belong in the Legacy division of MWP.

Before Matt can even say a word, Frost cuts him off.

Nathan Frost: However, there is some concern in the locker room as to what you did after that match and I also share the concerns of the locker room as the Head of Talent Relations here at MWP.

Mattamillion Allen: Me helping him back up to his feet?

Nathan Frost: No. I was actually fine with that. It’s your Bankrupt finisher that was a bit overboard. Mattamillion, you made that man tap out last week and as the commentators were saying, the bell had already rung signaling the end of the match. I’m afraid you still have some rage and aggression issues to work out.

Mattamillion Allen: Rage issues? Are you kidding me Frost?! I’m perfectly fine! It’s not like I’m going to go and do something considered stupid and reckless!

Nathan Frost: I am serious here Mattamillion. Take last week for example. Let’s say that after you hit your Bankrupt finisher, you lit a table on fire, sent him through that table and gave him first- or second-degree burns. Let’s say you channeled some of that rage on, let’s say, Andrew Becksford or Michael Dempsey or even yours truly. I know that you still have some rage left in you and you would love to unleash your rage out on another wrestler but I simply cannot have that tonight. I cannot risk having you riding roughshod over this arena and endangering yourself and other personnel that work here. They have families that I’m sure they want to go home to SAFELY and in ONE PIECE. I feel that it is in your best interest and in the interest of everyone here at MWP that you take the night off. You have pushed your body through its pain thresholds on numerous occasions. You even stated yourself that you have wrestled night in and night out for the jeering fans. Besides, you won your match after all so consider this as a gift.

A smile comes across Frost’s face as Allen comes closer and closer to Frost’s face.

Nathan Frost: Just ease up Matt. I don’t want any trouble here.

Mattamillion continues advancing towards Frost while Frost backs away from Allen until his back is against a wall.

Mattamillion Allen: Frost, I don’t think you understand that I am a professional wrestler. What I did after that match to your hand-picked opponent wasn’t overboard. Now, lighting a table on fire and sending him through said table would have been overboard…to you. To me, hitting Bankrupt on that guy was a statement: a statement to the Legacy division, a statement to the Legacy Champion, a statement to everyone who pays their hard-earned money to fill those seats just to boo me and say that I suck when I don’t. That was a statement to ME that I can still go! You have no idea exactly of what I’m capable of doing inside that ring. You have no idea exactly of what I’m capable of doing OUTSIDE that ring. You thought what happened last week was overboard? You thought that Tokyo Street Fight was overboard?!

Nathan Frost: Lower your tone Matt.

Mattamillion Allen: Don’t tell me to lower my tone. You listen to me right now Frost. Mark my words. I will not stop. I will not BACK DOWN until I have possession of the LEGACY CHAMPIONSHIP and I raise that belt up to its full greatness. I don’t care whether these morons like it or not.

Matt begins to show some resentment in his voice.

Mattamillion Allen: I don’t trust you. I don’t like you. I don’t respect you. You always have something up your sleeve and it wouldn’t really surprise me considering what happened the last time you were in charge of something. I’m keeping my eyes on you.

Mattamillion walks off in the opposite direction as Frost stands in place smiling. The camera angle goes back to the commentators’ booth.

John Dempsey: What is Frost’s problem? Giving one of MWP’s best talents the night off is a huge mistake!

Andrew Becksford: I wouldn’t go as far as calling Allen one of the best talents in MWP. He’s getting there, but he hasn’t grabbed the brass ring in the two opportunities he had. Face it. Allen’s a choke artist!

Michael Billings: I’m not blaming Allen’s abilities in that ring for his recent performances. I think all he needed to do was step up his game and he did just that last week.

John Dempsey: I know what Matt’s capable of doing in that ring and last week was a much-needed confidence booster for him. If anything, I’d blame the way the rules are set up in each of the matches Mattamillion was involved in and I for one do believe that he could be holding championship gold. When? I can’t tell you but it’s bound to happen.

Andrew Becksford: Here we go again. Anyway, let’s just move on to our next contested match.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum