Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Realized?

Go down

The Dream Realized? Empty The Dream Realized?

Post  Mattamillion Allen Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 3:30

Mattamillion Allen is seen in the hallway using resistance bands in preparation for the Gauntlet Match when Marisa Peterson walks in.

Marisa Peterson: Hey Mattamillion, can I get a word with you?

Matt drops the resistance bands on the ground and turns his attention to Marisa.

Mattamillion Allen: About what?

Marisa Peterson: You are one of three challengers in tonight’s Legacy Championship Gauntlet Match and considering that you have the advantage of entering the match as the third competitor for Danny Draiman, how does that make you feel?

Mattamillion Allen: Tonight is the night where I can go out to that ring and leave it all there. Just let it all hang out. I’m glad that I’ll be entering as the third competitor –

Robert Frost spots Mattamillion and Marisa and joins in on the interview.

Robert Frost: – you’ll be entering as the third competitor IF and only IF one of my two men do not beat Draiman first.

Marisa carefully backs away from Allen and Frost, leaving the two men alone.

Mattamillion Allen: Frost, you know you have a lot of guts showing up here to confront me after that little stunt you pulled on me last week. Don’t get me wrong; I enjoyed the night off. But it’s nothing compared to going out in that ring.

Robert Frost: You’ll be lucky if you go out in that ring and compete tonight. Remember, if one of my two men pin Draiman, I get to decide the fate of the Legacy Championship and who gets to hold it.

Allen chuckles lightly to himself.

Mattamillion Allen: No kidding. But you’re forgetting a couple of things. If I’m the one who pins Danny Draiman, I win your precious Legacy Championship. I want you to think about what’s going to happen if I lose the match tonight. Do you really want to go fight Draiman? I mean, I’d love to see Danny Draiman tear you apart limb for limb and leave you in that ring a broken, battered, bloody mess.

Mattamillion begins to walk away but then comes back with an evil smile on his face.

Mattamillion Allen: Or I could just do Draiman and all of MWP a favor right here and now and tear you apart for all your wrongdoings. If you think I won't do it, ask Dixon Flys. Ask him about what I did to his old man. He may say he is alright but he will NEVER be the same person again after what I did to him. I’m telling you this right now: if you screw me out of that championship or if you pull any funny business on me or Draiman tonight, Danny Draiman isn’t going to be the only person you’ll have to deal with.

Matt quickly lunges at Frost as if he’s going to hit him. Frost flinches and then runs away from Matt. Matt is left alone smiling, picks up the resistance bands and continues warming up for the match.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down