Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Don't Need It...

Go down

I Don't Need It...  Empty I Don't Need It...

Post  Auron Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 3:50

The camera fades in, showing Jayx the Drake and Ryan Conway talking in a locker room.

Jayx: How many times to I have to say it! I don't need that STUPID belt anymore. I want Legacy...BMC...anything besides Rough & Tough! I've outgrown that gimmicky belt...I want to be taken seriously...

Ryan: I understand that but you're not having the best season. Maybe going back to square one might do you some good--

Jayx: Screw square one!

There's an awkward silence for a few seconds.

Ryan: Look...All I'm saying is that maybe it'll do you some good to take a step back, go back to what you're known for, get back on your feet, build a bit of momentum and then go back to chasing the Legacy.

Jayx: I...don't....want...that...title. Understand?

Ryan is starting to look exasperated.

Ryan: ...Ok, how about this? You win Rough and Tough, and cash it in again for a shot at Legacy, like you did last time--

Jayx: I don't want that either! I don't need that title to do what I want! I can do it myself!

Ryan sighs

Ryan *mumbling*: Alright...last shot...*out loud to Jayx* ....Alright. Guess you'll just prove all of those people out there right.

Jayx: What the hell are you talking about?

Ryan: Oh, you haven't heard? Well, the rumor going around lately about you is that you're losing it completely. That you're already a has-been and that you couldn't even win the Rough and Tough title even if you wanted--

Jayx: WHAT?! How dare they! I'll show them...I'll show them ALL! Who's the champion right now? Rob Alarm? Well then, looks like his career is over...Ryan, book the match. And I want it to be Last Blood. I'll show them all what happens when you mess with me...!

Before Ryan can respond, Jayx storms out of the locker room, presumably towards the ring.

Ryan: Oh boy...I might have just made a big mistake...*sigh* Nothing I can do now. I just hope he doesn't go overboard...

The camera fades to black

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum