Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Entitled to Overcome

Go down

I'm Entitled to Overcome Empty I'm Entitled to Overcome

Post  Mattamillion Allen Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 4:39

Anna Dalton: Here’s your winner and the NEWWW LEGACY CHAMPION, MATTAMILLION ALLEN!!

John Dempsey: Yes! Yes! Yes! I told you all he would do it! I told you! Week after week after week, you two dummies never believed me when I said that this man would be champion again and now Mattamillion Allen is on top of the Legacy Division in MWP as its champion!!

Andrew Becksford: …

Michael Billings: …

The referee hands the Legacy Championship over to a seated Mattamillion. Matt grabs the title and cherishes it before slowly rising up to his feet. The referee then raises Matt’s hand in the air as the crowd gives a mixed reaction.

John Dempsey: I think my two colleagues over here have been stunned into silence but I’ll go ahead and speak for them on their behalf. This was a grueling Gauntlet Match for Danny Draiman. I’ll give him credit for lasting as long as he did, but when opportunity knocked, Mattamillion answered and he has proven that he is worthy of being called LEGACY CHAMPION!

Mattamillion climbs one of the turnbuckles and raises the championship proudly in the air amidst cheers and jeers. Confetti begins to rain down on Mattamillion. Matt then points at the stage and on cue, a green fireworks display begins and goes on for about ten seconds. He climbs down the turnbuckles and exits out of the ring with the Legacy Championship draped on his shoulder. Marisa Peterson then comes from the backstage area out to the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Marisa Peterson: Matt, congratulations on the huge victory tonight. I’m sure there are many people watching this who are asking the same question so I’ll ask for them: how does it feel to be Legacy Champion?

Mattamillion Allen: Marisa…

Matt begins to catch his breath as there are some fans in the front row chanting “Allen Sucks”.

Mattamillion Allen: …you don’t know how satisfying this is to be holding the Legacy Championship. Draiman, you were a good champion and an even better competitor in that ring but I proved to the entire world tonight that I still have it in me. I can still go in that ring and put on the best performances that everyone will be talking about not just the next day, but into next week. I’m even more satisfied that Frost’s plan didn’t work as well as he thought it would have and now I’m willing to go down that entire roster and defend this Legacy Championship. I don’t care who Frost throws at me. I’m going to be the man who helps carry this company, who helps LEAD this company! And for those of you who are ignorant, who don’t know me, who doubted me and my abilities all this time, my name is MATTAMILLION ALLEN…AND I AM THE LEGACY CHAMPION!!

Matt holds the title in the air and shows it off to the fans in the front row before heading up the ramp.

John Dempsey: If there is any doubt about Matt, it should be erased tonight. He has overcome the odds once again. Congratulations Mattamillion.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum