Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil Thoughts

Go down

Evil Thoughts Empty Evil Thoughts

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 2:00

*Tron sets to light and an image appear while MWP people cheers for excitement after seeing the War Master. Camera lenses focus it's attention to Titus Alexius Muttley sitting backstage while watching MWP in his Tablet. Marisa Peterson is seen backstage together with few MWP staff and she decided to approach Titus and perform an ambush interview.*

Marisa Peterson: "Titus... Do you time?"

*Titus looks at the astonishing Marisa Peterson.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Yeah... I have plenty of time to waste... What's your business?"

*Marisa Peterson lit a smile on her face.*

Marisa Peterson: "MWP was shocked after seeing IWA Roster here in our MWP. We would like to know the reason behind this sudden appearance of IWA Superstars in MWP?"

*Titus shows an evil grin on his face.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Seriously!!! You are here to ask that lame question... Anyway, Since you already pulled the trigger... Let me answer that with all honesty."

*Titus looks at the rafters and looks at the walls then he looks at the camera.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Seriously!!! MWP didn't noticed that we are here to bring change... Change in rules... Change of faces... Yeah, Change of FACES in MWP!!!"

*Titus shows a smirk on his face.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Infact, I don't really care with the agenda of my fellow IWA Pimps... I only care in winning, ruling this industry and be the next brand ambassador of MWP... I'll do it rough... tough... sadistic... agonizing... and in a most brutal way."

*Titus pause for a second.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I know that someone is laughing behind my back and even pull out a silly joke on my name... What was his name again? The guy who loves to eat left over food... The guy who's similar to a stray cat who loves to eat garbage!"

*Marisa clears her throat and answers the question of Titus.*

Marisa Peterson: "It's Diryn."

*Titus Alexius Muttley turns his face into a frown.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "What is that name? Such name, It's not appealing... It doesn't capture the market of greatness... stardom... Unlike me, The War Master! The Texas Tormentor! The Guillotine! Non other than... TITUS!!! ALEXIUS!!! MUTTLEY!!!"

*Titus shows a smile on his face.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Take note on this Marisa... Tonight, I don't have interest in winning... I only want to see bloodshed and torment my unlucky opponent... Now, If you'll excuse me... I'll be checking this nut if his ready for cracking!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley leaves Marisa Peterson while laughing maniacally. Camera chase him as walk out of the seen then camera fades to black.*

Titus Alexius Muttley

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum