Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never under estimate an old man

2 posters

Go down

Never under estimate an old man Empty Never under estimate an old man

Post  Diryn Sun 24 Nov 2013 - 3:46

The camera crew back stage find Diryn and Gerry Cawley once more near the food. Diryn is looking most upset with his mentor

Diryn: Gerry you tagging tonight I thought you were going to deal with that clown that smashed my skull in last week.

Gerry: Yes I am, but not by choice the GM has requested it, and so I must do it.

Diryn: well I hope your going to make him pay for last week.

Gerry: Don't worry I got it covered.

Diryn: Idiots like that don't understand anything but violence. Right now i'm trying to resist the urge to hunt him down.

Gerry: Diryn my friend, think about your actions, what would petty revenge accomplish? It would accomplish nothing. Don't worry about the muttley fellow I'll deal with him in time, you need to concentrate on your next match.

Diryn: Gravedigger

Gerry starts filling his plate up wit a large portion of curry

Gerry: Exactly Gravedigger is a dangerous opponent. If you look at his last match he finished Nic Nitro of fast and put him a wooden box.

Diryn: I saw, He also looks slightly unhinged

Gerry: That's not a bad thing, you can use that against him

Gerry finishes of his plate of curry and stats filling up the second plate

Diryn: As much as Gravedigger and Muttley worries me, I'm more worried about what your eating, Gerry you got no gore bladder your stomach can't digest that properly.

Gerry: Not your problem, yes it will cause me discomfort,a nd I think Ill need to take a pre match dump....now where is Muttleys locker

Diryn:?

Gerry: well just because I'm not going to beat the hell out of Muttley for last week, doesn't mean I'm not going to do something.

Diryn: Gerry that's just wrong. I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

Last edited by Diryn on Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 10:32; edited 1 time in total

Diryn

Back to top Go down

Never under estimate an old man Empty Re: Never under estimate an old man

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 1:47

Gerry Cawley the character is tag teaming with Nic Nitro. Gerry Cawley the build is tag teaming with Titus and being used as a template for Rob Alarm.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Post  Diryn Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 10:33

redone to fit

Diryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down