Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandemonium

Go down

Pandemonium Empty Pandemonium

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 2:49

*Sold out fans of MWP shows an ecstatic face with the series of matches, Some raise their banners while others are wearing the brand of their favorite superstar. Suddenly the cheering coming from the crowd was break into waves of boos after hearing the theme of Titus Alexius Muttley.

Walk by Pantera hits the ring and overwhelming boos came out from the angry fans of MWP. Titus Alexius Muttley shows up wearing his sweatshirt and in his signature denim rider pants with a 15 inches boots. Titus Alexius Muttley walks down the ramp holding a microphone in his hands with his mocking smirk towards the MWP fans.

Titus Alexius Muttley stops in the middle of the ramp and he grab a poster of Diryn and few fansigns of MWP Superstars. He then tear it apart infront of the fans making the MWP crowd even angrier. He then continue to walk and hops on the ring, Boos echoes in the entire arena and Titus Alexius Muttley gives a frown and he raise the microphone near to his lips.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Ignorants!!! Insects!!! Idiocracy!!! Those three words that best describe your attitude towards the future of this industry... People like you!! *Points to a random fan* Like you! *Points again to a random fan* Like each and everyone of you! *Points to the MWP Universe* Doesn't show adoration towards me, The War Master! The Texas Tormentor! The Guillotine!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley shows an evil stare to the camera and pauses for a second.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Day in and day out, I train myself to be the greatest and to be the best... Yet, I am still ignored! I can be a champion in any way i want! I don't allow anyone to dictate what is right for me! *Pauses for a second* But last week, I was put into a carnival competition... Competition that doesn't capture the sense... I am a champion, I am far superior to anyone else! I should be treated as VIP!!! Not an ordinary wannabe!! *Smirks* Last week, Diryn will suffer the pain of facing me!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley goes down the ring and head straight to the announcer's table pulling out a monitor. Throwing it to the middle of the ring, Titus Alexius Muttley goes up and he pulls out a Knuckle Buster out of his pocket. He wear the knuckles and raise the monitor above his head and he continue talking.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "This two items, I am sure Diryn is still feeling the pain of his nose... Lucky for him that i lose my appetite in a small fry like him... I came in this industry to own it! *Evil Smirk* Oh Yeah! You heard me right... Own this industry! So it simply means, each and everyone of you are here to spend their hard earned dime to witness me... To see me!"

*Fans get angrier and they start to throw trash towards Titus Alexius Muttley.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I know... It's very hard for each and everyone of you to understand what I'm talking about! MWP roster is no more, Now that I am here... The greatest evolution in sports entertainment will happen and lousy flukes like you should be honored because you are here to witness that change! *Crowd floods him with boos* Ah Shut Up! Your useless opinion is not needed! Tonight... Auron set me up into another match! A match between me and my former nemesis... Hurricane Earl Lockyer, Well Earl not a big deal though since I already know his capabilities... I perfectly know how to control the match... So this match that i'll be teaming up with Rob Alarm! *Fans cheers for Rob* Shut Up, I didn't ask for reaction! I just hope he will not disappoint me! Because if does that, then I'll definitely get rid of him!"

Crowd: "Go Home! A**h***! Go Home! A**h***!"

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Last word, Tonight... MWP will finally know the difference between a real superstar to a wannabes like what you have in here! Tonight... I bring Pandemonium!!! Earl and Buck should watch that as i set example in bringing hell to those sheep!"

*Titus drops the microphone and he throws the monitor to back to the annoncer's table. He goes down the ring and continue to insult the MWP fans and he points to himself, claiming that he is the greatest and the future of MWP. He continue to walk the ramp and he look back and shows a sinister grin.*

Last edited by Titus Alexius Muttley on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 3:00; edited 1 time in total

Titus Alexius Muttley

Back to top Go down

Pandemonium Empty Re: Pandemonium

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 2:50

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to do proofreading... Kindly edit my lapses Razz

Titus Alexius Muttley

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum