Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rehaustykus's Interuption

2 posters

Go down

Rehaustykus's Interuption Empty Rehaustykus's Interuption

Post  Rehaustykus Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 22:52

Auron is sitting at his office on the phone as Rehaustykus barges in looking in a very bad mood. Auron holds a finger up to Rehaustykus to signal for him to wait but instead Rehaustykus pulls the phone out of Auron's hands and ends the call for him then tosses the phone back to Auron who catches the phone looking mad.

Rehaustykus: I don't care who that was! Did you see what happened last week? I got screwed over! Aren't you gonna do something? Or are you scared?

Rehaustykus roars in anger and pushes papers off Auron's desk onto the floor.

Rehaustykus: I demand some sort of justice! Or Compensation! Something Man! You can't let that just happen to your Superstars! What are you gonna do? I was an inch from winning last week and now I've got nothing going for me! Are you gonna fix that?

Rehaustykus stares down Auron as he continues to sit in his chair looking angry at Rehaustykus for hanging up Auron's phone.
Rehaustykus
Rehaustykus

Back to top Go down

Rehaustykus's Interuption Empty Re: Rehaustykus's Interuption

Post  Auron Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 4:24

Before Auron can answer, Ryan Conway walks into the office.

Ryan: Hey--...Uh...Am I interrupting something?

Auron: Hm...No, you got here just in time. Ryan, how's the recruitment going for the new Guardian Unit?

Rehaustykus looks annoyed that he's being ignored.

Ryan: Well, it could going better...mostly because I can't find the people I'm looking for. Who would have thought there would be so many places for wrestlers to hang out in backstage here...

Auron: I see...

Auron turns his attention back to Rehaustykus.

Auron: Alright, I'll make you a deal. I'm sure you'd like revenge on the people who burned you...so, here's the deal. You'll join the Guardian Unit to combat the IWAs. In return, you get ONE free title shot at the Primetime title anytime you want...Notice how I stressed the "one". I'm telling you now, if you mess that up, or even if someone else interferes, you're not getting another one, no matter how much you complain. So...take it or leave it.

Auron waits for a response

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rehaustykus Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 14:40

Rehaustykus ponders for a moment then smiles.

Rehaustykus: So I could take that shot now? And you would just have to hand me the title! Nah, that doesn't feel right. I like to earn my accomplishments. I just have one query, so if i lose, I will never, ever, get another chance at the Prime Time Championship? That's a little unfair! But, i'll take it. I know I can beat anybody in this Fed!

Rehaustykus and Auron shake hands.

Rehaustykus: As for the Guardian Unit, well, I would like to get revenge, but I'm not gonna be wearing corny t-shirts or walking down to the ring with you people. I am my own man, and I'll do what i want. I'm only here to help myself and get what i want. So don't expect any different. And if any member of the Guardian Unit gets in my way, I'll Stykus Slam them before they can say the word 'betrayed'. You clear with that Ryan? Don't get in my way.

Rehaustykus gets in Ryan's face to prove his point.

Rehaustykus: Well, what do you say? Or aren't you capable of proper speech you dumb-arse!

Rehaustykus waits for a response.
Rehaustykus
Rehaustykus

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Sat 30 Nov 2013 - 14:39

Ryan shows no reaction to Rehaustykus and looks at Auron

Auron: Rehaustykus, I would appreciate it if you didn't threaten my staff...unless you want me to revoke the deal we just made and send you back down to the bottom of the totem pole. Now, since you made it clear that you don't really want to be friendly, unless you have anything important to say, leave.

--
Note: I think I stressed the one too much. I meant that you weren't going to get another free one. But whatever, let's roll with it Razz

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rehaustykus Sat 30 Nov 2013 - 21:23

Rehaustykus stares between the two.

Rehaustykus: Huh, fine, whatever. I'm out, and i'll take your deal. Also, talking about bottoms, whatever happened to that chump kissing yours? I mean, other then his talking, his actual kissing of your arse, as agreed upon before the match!

Rehaustykus laughs to himself.

--

Note: Haha all good, we can run with it.
Rehaustykus
Rehaustykus

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 15:20

Auron starts looking annoyed

Auron: You two agreed to that, but I didn't. Now, are you going to go or am I going to have to get out of my chair and throw you out?

--
Let's wrap this up, shall we? Razz

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rehaustykus Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 15:35

Rehaustykus laughs.

Rehaustykus: Yeah whatever. See you later.

Rehaustykus leaves.
Rehaustykus
Rehaustykus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum