Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A union of Renegades

2 posters

Go down

A union of Renegades Empty A union of Renegades

Post  Nic Nitro Sun 1 Dec 2013 - 15:38

The lights go out as the crowd silences for a moment before"Quite Bitter Beings" by CKY plays then suddenly lights are back on as Nic Nitro stands on the stage wearing a white shirt leather jacket dark jeans and black boots taunting the fans as he saunters down the ramp walking up the steps and enters the ring pointing and laughing at fans.

Nic Nitro:"Give me a mic now you pathetic excuse of a man"

A member of the ring side crew trembles as he hands Nic a mic.

Nic:"That's better, now I'm sure after last week you all have a bunch of questions, guess what I don't give a darn what you hicks want. The bottom line is this me and some of my brethren from IWA figured that we'd get held down since we're not MPW guys, that we would get passed in line by undeserving MPW slack jaws, well we're not going to let that happen. Instead were going to take whats our's, the spotlight should be down on us and you'll see that soon enough. Now without further ado let me introduce my fellow Renegades"

Bford's music hits the arena as he appears on stage sporting a similar look to Nic

Nic:"Introducing first from Terrell, Texas he is from the legendary Ford wrestling family Brrrryan Fooooord!"

Ford enters the ring and spins a 360 taunting the crowd then shakes Nic's have.

Nic:"Now from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada he is the Human Natural Disaster Hurricane Eaaaarl"

Earls theme blares through the speaker system as he walks out then slides into the ring shakes Ford's hand then embraces Nic.

Nic:"And last but certainly not least from South Lake, Texas this man is the War Master, Titus Muuuuutley!"

Titus walks down to the ring teasing some fans as he gets into the ring high fiving everyone.

Nic:"Now that we're all here I'll make this quick we're Renegade and we're taking over and nobody can stop us".

The four men hold their arms high then each goes to a different turnbuckle climbing up crossing their arms over their heads at the crowd.
Nic Nitro
Nic Nitro

Back to top Go down

A union of Renegades Empty Re: A union of Renegades

Post  Auron Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 9:09

"Dream On" by Aerosmith plays and Auron appears on the entrance ramp with a mic.

Auron: Heh...how cute. They have a name. Too bad you won't be around for that long.

The four IWAs get off of the turnbuckles and gather in the center of the ring, all facing Auron.

Auron: See, I'm going to nip this in the bud. Next week is our PPV, Cold Encounter...fitting name, eh? At Cold Encounter, you four..."renegades", will team up against 4 MWP wrestlers in a four on four elimination match. The conditions are simple. You four win? I'll grant each of you a single request. We win, and you all disband and are put on a...tighter leash, so to speak. If MWP wins, I can pretty much fire any of you for anything...

The Renegades look slightly confused

Auron: Hm? If you're wondering why I don't outright fire you, it's because you're all great wrestlers and I do want you here...it's just that all of your egos are too big for their own good and they need to be deflated a bit...So, have fun celebrating...whatever you were celebrating, because next week, things aren't going to go well for you.

Auron turns his back on the Renegades and returns backstage, leaving the Renegades to ponder the upcoming match. The camera fades to black

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down