Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Futures of MWP(Titus RP)

Go down

The Futures of MWP(Titus RP) Empty The Futures of MWP(Titus RP)

Post  Auron Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 8:50

*Camera pans to the locker area while the it focus it's lens to Titus Alexius Muttley lifting some weights as a preparation for his tag match. Nic Nitro is seen walking straight to Titus with a bottle of beet in his hands. Nic Nitro approached Titus Alexius Muttley and he started the conversation.*

Nic Nitro: "Hey man, We will be teaming up against the biggest joke of this industry. Gerry Cawley tasted the special dish i had for him last week. It's funny to see him losing his false teeth in front of camera with his pathetic excuses."

*Titus Alexius Muttley looks at Nic Nitro and he continue to pump his muscles.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Listen Nic... I don't give a damn with that Gerry Cawley... He is just a piece of disposable trash in MWP... Just like his protege, a nonsense and nothing but a lame excuse for MWP... *Titus drops the dumbbells* I know that Douchbag is excited to dance against us... The greatest athlete! The future of MWP! The innovators of excellence! *Titus pause for a second* The..."

*Titus Alexius Muttey was interrupted by Nic Nitro.*

Nic Nitro: "RENEGADE!!! *Nic looks at Titus with a sinister grin* Oh yeah! Tonight, MWP Universe.... The people of Oregon will witness the greatest group of achievers in Sports Entertainment. Tonight, I'll make them taste my Nitro Cutter and make them faced up looking at the lights and rafters of this arena."

*Titus Alexius Muttley chuckles and he make some follow up.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Nitro, tonight... Those flukes will have a taste of Hell! Will finally taste the uncontainable wrath or the War Master! The Texas Tormentor! The Guillotine... *Titus smirks* Titus Alexius Muttley! Gerry will need to file his retirement since he is already forgotten... Same thing with the douchebag protege.."

*Nic and Titus laugh maniacally and the camera fades to black.*

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum