Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade Request

5 posters

Go down

Renegade Request  Empty Renegade Request

Post  Nic Nitro Sat 7 Dec 2013 - 11:52

"Quite Bitter Beings" plays loudly throughout the arena as Nic Nitro walks down the ramp with a mic in hand teasing fans at ring side

Nic:"Hello San Francisco! Now I may not like the people of MWP, but being from California I have a huge sense of pride of my home state."

Nic opens his leather jacket underneath is a custom San Francisco Giants MLB baseball jersey as the crowd erupts.

Nic:"See, this is what I mean I love California and our sports teams, but I'm not here over baseball, I'm here for a fight, not just any fight, the biggest fight in my young career. Now before anything else I'd like my Renegade brothers to cine out we have to discuss what were going to do after we win tonight, what each of us want from MPW because after we win tonight we each get one wish granted by the MPW genie. So come on out guys...."

Everyone come out and pretty much chat about what we each want.
Nic Nitro
Nic Nitro

Back to top Go down

Renegade Request  Empty Re: Renegade Request

Post  Hurricane Earl Lockyer Sat 7 Dec 2013 - 16:24

Flirtin with Disaster by Molly Hatchet plays in the ring, Earl appears on stage the fans boos as he makes his way to the ring, he get a mic and enters the ring and shakes Nic's hand.

Earl: "Whats up San Francisco, tonight all you fans here tonight are gonna witness a historic event, as the renegades lay waste to those posers who are our opponents, I mean really there was four people that stupid, to come to their slaughter at our hands, IWA is taking over like it or not"
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Hurricane Earl Lockyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigmatic Savior Sun 8 Dec 2013 - 10:54

No More Heroes by Slash plays on the stereo as Enigmatic Savior walks onto the stage. He looks into the ring and smiles. He walks down the ramps occasionally high fiving a fan before grabbing a microphone and entering the ring. He acknowledges Earl and Nic as the music stops.

Enigmatic Savior: Ladies and Gentlemen, you're looking at the greatest in-ring performer in the world and the man who will save this company from the idiots who are in charge. After tonight I'll walk out of here with that shiny Brutal Masters Championship and then the real fun begins.

Enigmatic Savior stands next to Nic and waits for the next guy.

Enigmatic Savior

Back to top Go down

Post  Titus Alexius Muttley Mon 9 Dec 2013 - 0:52

The arena turns black and many flashes of lights came out from the cameras of the spectators of MWP. Suddenly barrage of machine gun was heard all over the arena. Walk by Pantera hits the arena and crowd erupts with overwhelming boos. Titus Alexius Muttley goes out with a knuckle buster and microphone in his hands, taunting the fans while they react negatively.

Titus Alexius Muttley walks down the ramp mocking the fans of MWP grabbing few banners and posters then he tear it apart. He takes the steel steps and goes to the center of the ring, shaking the hands of Nic Nitro, Hurricane Earl Lockyer and Enigmatic Savior.

Titus Alexius Muttley: MWP should be happy to see us... The personifications of Excellence! [Pause for a second] The overlords of Sports Entertainment... We are all here to bring down those opposing team... The so called... Guardian Unit! [Chuckles] They are like a bunch of sheeps in a Lion's Den!

Crowd reacts negatively and they continue to flood him with boo

Titus Alexius Muttley: SHUT UP!!! [Points to a random fan] You!! Shut up and never open that filthy mouth... All of you [Points to MWP Fans] Should bow their heads and listen to us... We don't give a crap with your nonsense sentiments!

Renegades did some provocation and they continue to mock MWP crowd

Titus Alexius Muttley: A wish will be granted... At the end of this night... New brand will emerge and the useless tools of this industry will be gone just like this maggots! [Shrugs] In fact, i'll reserve my wish... In time i will use it... The sure thing is, Buck... Lo Key... Kobold... And the old man who loves to eat spoil food... Gerry Cawley... They will all experience sky blue and those ass kissers will definitely DIE!!!

Titus drops the microphone and they await for the next Renegade Member

Titus Alexius Muttley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan Ford Tue 10 Dec 2013 - 5:03

["Earthquake by labyrinth blares through the speakers as Bryan Ford makes his way onto the stage and nods to his fellow team members, he gets a mixed reaction from the crowd

Bryan: We each get one wish? If we win we get anything we want?... Fine.... then how about this..... if we win... tonight.... For the first week of next season... I wish to be... temporary general manager... meaning I decide the matches... now Auron still keeps his job... but his power will be null and void... meaning everything even the main event is up to me

The crowd goes wild after hearing his wish many even boo, Bryan turns to his fellow members and shrugs

Bryan Ford

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down