Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For MWP?...For Myself.

Go down

For MWP?...For Myself. Empty For MWP?...For Myself.

Post  Auron Tue 10 Dec 2013 - 10:03

Auron is working in his new office when someone knocks on the door.

Auron: Hm. Come in!

The door opens and StreXx comes through the door. When Auron realizes who it is, he gets up to meet him. He approaches StreXx and holds out his hand for a handshake, which StreXx accepts.

Auron: Hello StreXx. Long time, no see.

StreXx: ...Where's Quentin and Cliff?

Auron: Straight to the point, huh? Well, they both took off earlier. Anyway, you have bigger problems. Have you been follow what's been going on lately?

StreXx: ...The IWAs, right?

Auron: Right. We're up a match with Diryn winning. Hopefully, you can end this war early by defending against Savior and proving that MWP is not to be messed with.

StreXx doesn't respond

Auron: ...StreXx?

StreXx: ...Auron. I'll defeat Savior...do you know why?

Auron: For MWP?

StreXx: No. For myself. I don't really care about this silly war...but I care about my title. I'll beat Savior to defend my title...and nothing more.

StreXx starts to walk away and out of the office but stops just short and turns around.

StreXx: By the way...next season? I'd like to have a little talk with Quentin and Cliff. Make it happen.

StreXx walks out of the office.

Auron: Well...he was friendly...

Auron simply shakes his head and returns to his desk. The camera fades to black.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum