Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swaggtastic!

Go down

Swaggtastic! Empty Swaggtastic!

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 10 Dec 2013 - 10:49

The camera fades in on Swagger already in the ring with a smug smile on his face and the Rough&Tough championship belt over his shoulder.  The loud sound of booing echoing throughout the arena as he waits with mic in hand.  When there is a din in the noise Swagger brings the mic to his mouth to speak.

Swagger: Usually I'd be out here telling you all to shut your mouths, but you know what I'm in a pretty good mood right now.  You see last week I had a match with Kyle Johnson, a man who actually managed to put up some what of a fight.  Now, I'm not one to praise, but I'd say he has potential, but he is not SWAGGGGEEEEERRRRR!!!!  So even though he got that lucky shot off tonight will not be the same way.  Tonight is a hardcore match in which I will defend this beauty.

He holds up the belt for the crowd to see and they get louder in their disapproval.

Swagger: As I was saying, Kyle, you've got potential but your not me.  You need to understand that I am the best there is in this company.  It doesn't matter what the big wigs show you on camera, they know it is true.  How else would I end up with the gold?  So tonight don't expect it to be as nice as last week.  Tonight it is about who is the roughest, toughest, strongest, meanest, most violent person there is.  You've got the attitude down, but we'll see if your skill can match up with your mouth.  See you in the ring and prepare...to...face.....SWAGGGEEEERRRRR!!!!!

Swagger, still with a smug smile across his face, leaves the ring turning to the booing crowd as he walks up the ramp to talk smack and laugh before disappearing to the back.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum