Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new newcomer?

Go down

A new newcomer? Empty A new newcomer?

Post  Hyperelf Tue 28 Jan 2014 - 6:18

Marisa Peterson is backstage next to a very strange new man that the audience don't recognize in MWP.

Marisa: Hello everybody, tonight I am interviewing yet another new professional wrestler into the business this season. His name is, Hyperelf? Really? That's a very unique strange name to have for a pro wrestler.

Hyperelf: And no one will forget it! Because the thousands upon thousand will be chanting my name!

He brushes his hand against his ear in hoping to hear a enormous chant in unison, but all he gets are a couple of crickets chirping away in the background.

Hyperelf: Well... At least the crickets know who I am.

Marisa: I'm sure people will eventually know to either boo or cheer for you as the season goes on. So, you are a bit late to the season aren't you? Most people that debut was last week, why did you just get here now?

Hyperelf: Because see, here's the thing. I knew lots of new wrestlers were showing up this season so I decided to kick back and wait till next week if I want to make my presence known.

Marisa: You got lost-

Hyperelf: I got lost...BUT that's ok! Because I have DONUTS FOR EVERYBODY! DONUT PARTY!

Marisa: Wha-What?

Hyperelf is prancing around throwing donuts from out of nowhere. Toward the stage hands, at Marisa's face, even gently putting a couple donuts down to the crickets who at least chirped for him.

Marisa: Well, there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Hyperelf will be facing Dr. Pepper later tonight so stay tuned to a very very *glances behind her* interesting night.

Hyperelf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum