Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lies and blight

Go down

Lies and blight Empty Lies and blight

Post  Kyle Richards Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 18:14

South of Heaven by Slayer plays as Kyle Richards makes his way to the ring wearing blue jeans and a black shirt, being met with an almost unanimous chorus of boos. He stops on the entrance ramp and takes a long look at the crowd shaking his head, then makes his way to the ring really really slow. He looks at the fans in disbelief shaking his head again, and, when he finally is in the ring, speaks.

Kyle Richards: Are you people insane? Why the hell do you boo me? Because i am man enough to really have matches? Or because i am the man that you will never be and i get the job done every time? Or is it because i dared to speak the truth about Auron? Oh yeah, i said a lot of things about Auron that may have been a shock to many of you. But the fact is that a the long time ago man is gone. He is now only a big bag of ham lies and blight. Boo me all you want, but at the end of this season you will respect me. You see? When i first saw him, i said to myself "What a shame. This guy used to be the man in this sport". You know what the key to this sentence was? Used to. Because he is no more. Now a man stands in front of you and you boo him. You boo him for being the best, you boo him for being the one that does not make false idols. Such as yourself.

The crowd really boos the statement and chants of Auron's name can be heard all over the place as Kyle Richards smirks ironically. He signals for the crowd to shut their mouths, which draws him an even bigger negative reaction. He starts laughing somehow histerically and stops at a certain point , taking the microphone and yelling.

Kyle Richards: Now shut your stupid mouths. You only know to make sounds, you can't even spell a word and you dare to interrupt me? Now that is not just rude, it's lack of common sense. Common sense that lacks to almost every wannabe manager around here. Of course, Auron specially. You see, when people talk trash about you, if you are a man, you come and beat the hell out of them. There are two reasons Mr. HasBeen didn't come out last week. First, he is too busy fighting over power with the small creature Nathan Frost. Secondly and most important is that Mr. HasBeen is scared. He knows himself. He knows that he throws the worst LegDrop and that he cannot get out of a submission hold. So what does he do? He sends daddy's pet, his precious little cheating prick to take care of his business. Well done Auron, she will be dropped on her head. Will you cry? Probably. But only because your backstage pulling strings for them to get title shots will be unveiled when people will see all over the world how bad she is.

The crowd boos and chants for Rikku and Auron's name as Kyle can't stop from laughing. He points to the crowd screaming I am not done and pulls a steel pipe out of his back pocket. He looks at it and points to a man in the crowd threteaning him to crack his skull. As the crowd boos heavily Kyle grabs the mic again.

Kyle Richards: Boys and girls, you are so easy to fool. Do you really think that Auron or his adopted girl give a cent on your chants? Let me tell you what they do backstage. They play games placing bets on who gets the most cheers. That is one of the reason nobody likes them. The second one is obvious, They abuse of their connections to get title shots. Remember that in their first week here Rikku and miss Tidus, you look just like an ugly girl boy got a title shot. While i had to seat at home and wait for my belt to be stolen. Auronny, Auronny, last week you told Frosty that it felt great to get backstage. Did it? Because if i have eyes i can tell you that half of the locker room just turned their back on you. People don't respect you anymore people don't like you, because you chose power instead of piledriving people. So tonight Auronny, you will see that nobody likes you, you will see your cheating prick daughter dropped on her head. And guess what zombies. He won't come to rescue. Because you Auron are a power abusing coward. And at this season's PPV i will drop you on your head and i will prove to everyone -he points to the crowd- who the man is around here.

Kyle drops the mic, looks at the steel pipe and touches it almost caressing it and heads backstage as the crowd boos him and chants for Auron's name and South of Heaven by Slayer cannot cover the noise

Kyle Richards

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum